How Many of You Dusty Human Beings Shop @ The Thrift Store

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
man the last time i went i didnt last more than 5 minutes in that bytch....that nasty smell in there had my stomach doin flips and turns like a muthfuker....but my ex was into that hipster shyt, so she stayed in the thrift store

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I saw a authentic Louis Vuitton Speedy bag that retails for about $1000+ at a thrift shop for $40. Amazing condition, I still regret to this day not picking it up. I'll never see that again.

I like to browse and see, vintage/retro sweaters >>>>>>>>

You gotta be bullshyttin.

A Speedy for 40 bucks????:krs:

Yeah, u shoulda copped.

I aint know what a fukkin Speedy was til my wife told me

Binary

Banned
Daps
You gotta be bullshyttin.

A Speedy for 40 bucks????:krs:

Yeah, u shoulda copped.

I aint know what a fukkin Speedy was til my wife told me

I looked at it, totally authentic. The thrift store in my town is near an upper class neighbourhood so the stuff they get are legit.

This thread made me mad for missing out on that :wow:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: Nah bruh...

I don't even buy a gang of expensive clothes, but I at least want my clothes to be new or fresh. I could understand some accessories or something, but like shirts or pants?

Seems like some hipster shyt :mjpls:

u ever worked retail? them shyts might be new but they ain't fresh. shyt get dropped all on the floor. employees wear the shyt uring their shifts if it's cold in the store. Cstomers buy and return shyt not to mention try it on before deciding to purchase it.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Ya'll nigaas sleepin.

You wouldn't believe the type of shyt these crazy rich folks give away:wow:

You can make a nice come-up in a thrift store.

With that being said, I only go for costume jewelry. I LOVE those big ass bangles and hoops and chunky necklaces.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don't but I plan on getting into it. Most of the stuff there is :trash: but you can occasionally find some :leon: vintage stuff that you KNOW nobody else got.

I'm big into meshing vintage with modern:manny:

it's all about the hunt

you sift through a bunch of trash, then you find that gold nugget and :HAAAAAAA:

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
hipsters like toddlers are funneh in a goo goo saccharine cute way, n/h, plus their contributions in weaning the black male from wearing double xl everything is much appreciated. :salute:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
the trick is to hit up the Salvation Army/Goodwill in the rich hoods where those cacs be giving up stuff in great condition that just may not fit they old fat asses any more.

As a new yorker, I used to hit up some shops in UES and the Goodwill in Chelsea and I grabbed some amazing finds :wow:

found a Chester Barrie bespoke cashmere overcoat that happened to fit me perfectly for about 30$ + a ton of brand name dress pants for de cheap

throw thum shyts in the cleaners and tailor to fit and u :smugbiden:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
I got a pair of Jordan 11s from the thrift shop for $5 and flipped em for $200 on ebay

a few weeks before that i had found a pair of jordan 9s at the same thrift shop for the same price. Cleaned em up and sold em for $60 :ld: