Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Mother and other women I know shop at thift stores all the time.:yeshrug:

But you will not catch me shopping there at all.:scusthov:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Most of the stuff is overpriced. I do buy undershirts at this store called Factory 2 U that sells semi fukked up clothes from the manufacture

Daps
I run a vintage clothing shop so yeah.

I buy a few things at the thrift store like I bought some work pants there for $10 that are just as good as new. Mostly no though. I grew out of thrifting a long time ago. Thrifting is a young hipster thing if you're in college. :yeshrug:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I saw a authentic Louis Vuitton Speedy bag that retails for about $1000+ at a thrift shop for $40. Amazing condition, I still regret to this day not picking it up. I'll never see that again.

I like to browse and see, vintage/retro sweaters >>>>>>>>

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
half my wardrobe is from thrift stores.
i been hitting them up for gear for the past 15 years.
you will find shyt there that NOBODY else has...
i can't tell you how many times strangers have stopped me to ask about a shirt or jacket that i was wearing.

Daps
I saw a authentic Louis Vuitton Speedy bag that retails for about $1000+ at a thrift shop for $40. Amazing condition, I still regret to this day not picking it up. I'll never see that again.

I like to browse and see, vintage/retro sweaters >>>>>>>>

Oh yeah I have a really cool leopard print bag I got at a vintage clothing shop when I was 22 that I have never thrown out.

I also have an authentic gunne sax I need to fix up for my shop and i know I will get about $80 for it. I got it from the online good will shop.... It was in disgusting shape when I first got it, like the person who had it never washed it. :scusthov: I had to soak it twice.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/anterogradevintage

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
vintage sweaters :krs:
shorts u can toss away after a fun spring night. :ld:
random dri-fits u can rock to the gym. :yeshrug:

I get most of my sh1t new, but a sizable portion is from the thrifty.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I do...but I know about really expensive clothes that most people in thrift store arent up on.
I actually copped two sweaters that retail for about $300 each today in great condition.

Going to thrift stores in the hood is :blessed: status.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Nope but my coworker pretty much always gets her clothes from there..my mom even started buying a bunch a sh1t, even got me this cute red Kenneth Cole wallet for like $3.00...I don't really see it as "dirty" tho..you wash it, dry it..like new? :yeshrug: I should go this weekend :whistle:

Daps
I don't but I plan on getting into it. Most of the stuff there is :trash: but you can occasionally find some :leon: vintage stuff that you KNOW nobody else got.

I'm big into meshing vintage with modern:manny:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This has been the trendy thing for a while. I cannot do this at all :scusthov:

I wish it wasnt the cool thing to do because now there are so many ppl up in the thrifts making prices rise & buyin the good shyt before me :scusthov:

:pacspit: thrift shop song