How many of you all been in a fight?

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Last 2 fights/confrontations i have been in were in college 4/5 years ago :banderas:

The first one I don't remember much cause i was gone off that Bacardi 151, but it was with my cac roomate. He was this wigger who thought he was bout that life cause he "used to box golden gloves" and had GD connections in Gary, IN (sup @Higher Tech :lolbron:). I remember walking into our dorm room drunk as fukk while he was fukking his girl trying to start a conversation about some white chicks i hollered at a few minutes ago :wow:
Dude got super offended for some reason cause I didn't knock. I gave him the :dahell: and told him "this my room too nikka" :birdman: and then he got into my face in the dorm hallway. I remember dude said he would shoot me :rudy: so I pushed him into a wall and pinned my forearm into his neck until his cac face turned red and then blue..I told him i would kill him for threatening me, then other nikkas broke it up :manny:

The second I also don't remember much cause I had drank too much whiskey and was at the local strip club in Terre Haute, IN with my nikkas to celebrate graduating college. I was sitting there minding my own business when this loud nikka came out next to my homie and was harassing him to touch some cac strippers titties :damn: I got a good laugh out of it, before dude then turned to me and tried to grab my arm and put it on ole girls tittie. In my drunken state, I grabbed my arm away, stood up in his grill and told that fukk boy to never put his hand on me. but Homie had the :whoa: and asked me where I was from before dapping me up. I noticed his partner looking at us the whole time like :demonic: so i don't know what would of happened had I stole on dude :smugbiden:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
fukk it, i'll post one of my Ls. Rolled up at McDonalds one night and was inside ordering when I saw a couple of my boys arguing outside with some other dudes. Shyt started to pop off so I ran out there. We out numbered them so It wasn't close. I stomped on a couple of dudes why they was down (:yeshrug:aint no rules outchea) and we got gone before the cops showed up. One week later I was at work at BiLo and I was in the parking lot getting grocery carts and 3 of them dudes showed up and hopped out and came at me. I stood my ground and fought but they fukked me up. I got hit in the face with a bottle and broke my cheek bone in 3 places and 2 of my ribs got broke. It was late at night and we was about to close so nobody else was in the parking lot. I was laying on my back in the rain choking on blood becuz I couldn't get up. Somebody saw me from the road and called an ambulance.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Last 2 fights/confrontations i have been in were in college 4/5 years ago :banderas:

The first one I don't remember much cause i was gone off that Bacardi 151, but it was with my cac roomate. He was this wigger who thought he was bout that life cause he "used to box golden gloves" and had GD connections in Gary, IN (sup @Higher Tech :lolbron:). I remember walking into our dorm room drunk as fukk while he was fukking his girl trying to start a conversation about some white chicks i hollered at a few minutes ago :wow:
Dude got super offended for some reason cause I didn't knock. I gave him the :dahell: and told him "this my room too nikka" :birdman: and then he got into my face in the dorm hallway. I remember dude said he would shoot me :rudy: so I pushed him into a wall and pinned my forearm into his neck until his cac face turned red and then blue..I told him i would kill him for threatening me, then other nikkas broke it up :manny:

The second I also don't remember much cause I had drank too much whiskey and was at the local strip club in Terre Haute, IN with my nikkas to celebrate graduating college. I was sitting there minding my own business when this loud nikka came out next to my homie and was harassing him to touch some cac strippers titties :damn: I got a good laugh out of it, before dude then turned to me and tried to grab my arm and put it on ole girls tittie. In my drunken state, I grabbed my arm away, stood up in his grill and told that fukk boy to never put his hand on me. but Homie had the :whoa: and asked me where I was from before dapping me up. I noticed his partner looking at us the whole time like :demonic: so i don't know what would of happened had I stole on dude :smugbiden:

Where you from? Nap?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
With my job I'm in a lot of fights. I run a security firm and part of what I do is contract out to bars and night clubs. Like tonight, I work at a local night club. its $1 drink night.. I may be in a couple fights. :manny:

i remember i did security stints..something my gym homie hooked me up with in my grad school days...i had to hand out some work to a roided drunk white cat...i was trying to clear the area and tell ppl to get in their cars...dude took offense..got in my face then swung on me...mufukka knocked a contact out of my eye:beli:..i caught him in the throat and dude dropped ASAP turning red and shyt...almost killed his stupid ass