How many of you all been in a fight?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The last fight or attempted fight I had was about 4 years ago.

At a club

This midget of a girl jumped up (I was at least 5'8 in my heels) and grabbed my hair after my friends walked between her and her friend. She tried to throw a drink at me and hit my friend then when I turned around she jumped. She tried to drag me to the floor, I kicked her and then security got involved. After that I re-evaluated my venue choices.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Realist shyt ever

When I got in that one fight at 16 sitting in jail. Next day sitting looking at the dudes face pics as police questioned me for 'aggravated assault'

Thinking I can really hurt a nikka like that by spazzing out :wow:

That day I knew myself and learnt alot

Ill never fight again. You can easily black out and kill a nikka.

No charges were pressed i got 'No Further Action' it was a great life lesson about who I am :wow:

:ohhh:

same shyt happened with me. got arrested, they were trying to put gbh on me because kid got fukked up and smashed his face all over the floor after he got knocked out. dude was sleeping for like 10 minutes :whew:

it was self defense tho and my boys backed me up. :wow:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About five if I remember.

One in the locker room during gym. It was on my birthday so I'll never forget that day. Dude took a swing at me I ducked it and hit him dead in his jaw and his head ricocheted off of one of the lockers. :banderas:

Another fight I was messing with this kid and dude told me to stop and I hit him for some reason. :what: I remember we kept trading blows but I'm pretty sure I lost that fight. I took my L and said fukk it I deserved that for messing with that kid. :manny:

Later that same day in class there was a kid who used to get laughed at in class. Goody two shoes Christian boy. :shaq: Well he was on the computer and one of my friends started messing with him. I don't know wtf happened but for some reason dude got up and started hitting me out of nowhere. :what: I got up and punched him right in his face. Busted his lip and started leaking. I'll never forget this kid saying "I heard that!" :russ: Apparently the reason the boy started hitting me was because my friend must have hit him and he thought I was the one doing it. :stopitslime: That day I got suspened for two days because of the previous fight.

Another fight I got into was after school when we got off the bus. It wasn't a serious fight but it was just a little after school scuffle. :lolbron: I don't remember the fight exactly but I remember we took our bags off and caught the fade in the middle of the street in our neighborhood and one of us hit the other against a car. I assumed it was me because after that I hit dude in the mouth and busted his lip. The next day as I'm getting to leave school on the bus I see the kid and his dad coming to the bus :huhldup: The next few days dudes dad and some cops started looking for me but never did catch me. :whew:

I threw fighting in the bushes after that fight. I didn't like the feeling of hitting people in the face and busting their lips. I haven't been in one since. :manny:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I have been in ALOT of fights and I lost a head up against this lil nicca and got jumped by what seemed like a whole apt complex. The lil guy face was lumped up and bleeding but he got me with a smooth one and damn near ko'd be but it got broken up before he could pounce and finish giving me that work. The apt complex didn't have sh1t to do with me but I was around their opp so I got it too. The other homie had to go to the hospital for a 2 weeks. He was sleep for 3 days but he bounced back only to catch a body 2 months later on some unrelated sh1t.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Maybe 10 or 12 by the time I graduated high school.

I took a pretty big L back in seventh grade. This dude Curtis was nice with his hands :whew: He was lighting my jaw up so bad, I got salty and picked up a chair. I was gonna take that nikka head smooth off. All of sudden that's when the teacher wanted to stop us :beli: Where was you at when I was getting my jaw lit up? :beli:

I took a pretty big ass whooping when I was 15. I got jumped by a couple dudes on some random sh*t. I didn't know them but, I remembered their faces. I caught one of the dudes a few months later walking outside my grandmom house :shaq:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Realist shyt ever

When I got in that one fight at 16 sitting in jail. Next day sitting looking at the dudes face pics as police questioned me for 'aggravated assault'

Thinking I can really hurt a nikka like that by spazzing out :wow:

That day I knew myself and learnt alot

Ill never fight again. You can easily black out and kill a nikka.

No charges were pressed i got 'No Further Action' it was a great life lesson about who I am :wow:
Happened to me before but I got sued.... I had to whoop this girl's dad ass for chasing me. I broke his orbital socket in his eye and his eye looked like it was about to fall out of his head. Fighting is no joke and can easily get you a manslaughter charge.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:ohhh:

same shyt happened with me. got arrested, they were trying to put gbh on me because kid got fukked up and smashed his face all over the floor after he got knocked out. dude was sleeping for like 10 minutes :whew:

it was self defense tho and my boys backed me up. :wow:

Breh they woulda had you locked up. GBH is the real deal :whew:

AH is the charge below it. Those dumb met police were pushing the boy to press charges but he couldn't be bothered so it was no further action. Lucky escape :wow:

That fight taught me if angry enough i could spazz out n kill a nikka with my bare hands. :wow:

Ill NEVER fight or lose my temper over dumb shyt again cos I know I got that strength.

Ain't worth it. End up locked up over a fight with a random nikka :wow:

Every nikka has to get into a real fight atleast once :wow:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been in to many when i was younger .

But after 9th grade i stopped clowning nikka so i never had to fight since.

If i was to fight today i would get that work since i have not fought for real in so long.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah.......i avoid fights now...shyts not even worth it, i dont want to end up in jail fot seriously hurting some d bag or get hurt myself...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

AH is the charge below it. Those dumb met police were pushing the boy to press charges but he couldn't be bothered so it was no further action. Lucky escape :wow:

That fight taught me if angry enough i could spazz out n kill a nikka with my bare hands. :wow:

Ill NEVER fight or lose my temper over dumb shyt again cos I know I got that strength.

This is especially true for n*ggas that can't seem to keep their hands to themselves around women.

I've never hit a girl but, I know dudes who have no qualms about it.

My mother's friend's son won't get out of jail until 2052 because he blacked out and beat his child's mother to death. Dude is 6"3, 250lbs and a former soldier. His big ass could kill most men with his bare hands, let alone a woman.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

Word. I was getting ready to go to prison :pachaha: I can fight but I'm just a lil nikka and the copper was talking about how I would get sent to adult prison trying to scare me. :whew:

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 15, he was 32, a semi pro boxer. He chased me with a knife, kicked me to the head 5 times then punched 30-40 times, didn't get stabbed and as you know lived. Im a big dude now, yea its insecurity, i also want to do some judo and some kickboxing. Being big isn't enough.Oh and with already a criminal record the thought of an arrest stresses me out. Still need to get a hidden camera

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I was 15, he was 32, a semi pro boxer. He chased me with a knife, kicked me to the head 5 times then punched 30-40 times, didn't get stabbed and as you know lived. Im a big dude now, yea its insecurity, i also want to do some judo and some kickboxing. Being big isn't enough.Oh and with already a criminal record the thought of an arrest stresses me out. Still need to get a hidden camera

damn b :pachaha:

dude was like:

tumblr_me4gjsA5001r4xk2ao1_500.gif