How many of you all been in a fight?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I lost count. I lost count on bar fights alone. My hand actually finished heeling. I knocked some dude's teeth out a couple weeks ago.
2zempef.jpg

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Let's see...

My brother (younger by 1 1/2 years) and I have been in numerous amount of fights over our childhood up until less than a year ago (I'm 27 now :sadbron:).

I go out drinking constantly, so I've been in numerous bar "fights", but they've been more like scuffles and shoving matches and never a full on brawl.

I played sports (football/basketball) all through high school and some in college, so that goes without saying that there have been plenty of fights there.

Hell... now that I think about it... for a pretty antisocial, peaceful guy, I've been in a LOT of fights over my adult life... but fortunately nothing too recently.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I think a better question is, have u ever been jumped. Most people have been in fights at some point or other. I've been in a few, nothing for a long time tho. Luckily I've only been jumped once, but I wasn't expecting it. After that time, I was more cautious when I was walking around late at night.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I had lot of fights growing up, but none as an adult

I remember 1 fight as a senior in high school:

My senior year my school and my rival school combined and I was in the middle of a position battle at Middle Linebacker with another senior.
Long story short, shyt got heated between us two and at our school settle it in the bull ring...pretty much you run head up in the pads til somebody gets knocked down or ringed out. We went at for what felt like 10 minutes. Finally caught his ass and knocked him out the ring.

I was like literally like :ufdup: :birdman: :camby: gimme my damn spot.

and walked away like :banderas:

I thought it was sweet til' I got out of practice and he stole on my ass. We was boxing it out but i was so damn glad they stopped it...imma be real, my legs were weak and I had no gas in me.:whew: If it went any longer shyt was gonna go south quick.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I've prob only been in 20 fights..I work out alot more so I can win more fights cuz ill usually start fights at the club with bouncers especially..I really wanna fight a bouncer...especially cuz they won't let me in with my cap..

@yo moms ..when you come to the bay we're gonna hit the bars and clubs and fight bouncers all nite..

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I've prob only been in 20 fights..I work out alot more so I can win more fights cuz ill usually start fights at the club with bouncers especially..I really wanna fight a bouncer...especially cuz they won't let me in with my cap..

@yo moms ..when you come to the bay we're gonna hit the bars and clubs and fight bouncers all nite..

No doubt. :demonic:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Let's see...

My brother (younger by 1 1/2 years) and I have been in numerous amount of fights over our childhood up until less than a year ago (I'm 27 now :sadbron:).

I go out drinking constantly, so I've been in numerous bar "fights", but they've been more like scuffles and shoving matches and never a full on brawl.

I played sports (football/basketball) all through high school and some in college, so that goes without saying that there have been plenty of fights there.

Hell... now that I think about it... for a pretty antisocial, peaceful guy, I've been in a LOT of fights over my adult life... but fortunately nothing too recently.
You're no p*ssy
:salute:

Quiet

Bro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
This story happened about a year ago. Posted the story on my Facebook and got something like 300 likes on it. I'm in the bar business in Montreal and no type of tough guy.

So here's my exciting story of the day. Last night after the club my girl I leave and end up chatting on the corner with a couple of people. One of our friends was giving my girl and I a little demonstration on how to properly tie a bowtie. I get distracted by I can't remember what and walk away from the two of them. From the opposite direction of where I walked a giant ox of a negro, I'm talking genetically engineered style comes strolling by. African American Thor takes a fancy to my girl and decides he's going to let her know how he feels. So while Conan the Barbadian is hollering at my shawty I let him know I'm standing right there and that he's being really awkward. This sets him off and I start laughing which makes him even more mad. So then he PUNCHED ME RIGHT IN MY FACE. I haven't been punched in my face in about 16 years, it sucked then and surprisingly enough it still sucks now. I didn't react how you would expect, I didn't punch back, I started laughing again. Someone pulls him away but I stay where I am pretty much on the spot with a ping pong ball growing out the side of my forehead. I gather myself and my brain decides that I now have no choice but to fight this life sized action figure. He gets away from the person holding him back and comes charging at me like a racehorse, I catch him around the waist and we hit the ground. So here I am with a monster on top of me, rolling around in the missionary position at 31 years old and all I can think of is how bad an idea this was. Luckily for me the way we landed and due to his arms being to big to move properly he cant reach me with his hands. So what do I do??? I think back to Star Trek, old school Star Trek by the way and I give my him my take on the Spock shyt and reach my head towards his pressure point by his collar bone and I BITE THE shyt OUT OF HIM. I clamped my jaws down like a pitbull and would not let go. The only problem is he didn't back off, so since I'm already fighting dirty I take my thumb and stick it right in his eye socket. At that point my girl jumps in and what she did was amazing. If you can think back to Ushers video for Yeah she came up and gave him THE A TOWN STOMP to the back of the head, then kicked a field goal with his ribs and finally he let go of me. Someone pulled him off, I grabbed his ankles and dropped him, kicked him people broke it up and that was the end of it. Then we went home to put ice on my head(bump mostly gone now), the only shot he got in was the first one I wasn't expecting. This is the story of my last time I'm fighting someone for the rest of my life and another example of how loyal my girl is.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I was so unladylike as a teen. I stayed in a fight.

I only took 1 L, when I was wearing a bytch out. Her friend got mad, and snuck up behind me and hit me in the head, with a lock in a sock.:damn: Had a big split on the side of my head, luckily it healed nice.

She :ufdup: though. Cuz my bestie came in and put them paws on her:wow:

I actually saw that bytch again 2 years ago. Was about to run up, until I realized she was pregnant. That bytch was LUCKY:whew:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got into one at school over a girl.We must have fought for about half an hour and it was fukking pathetic because neither of us did any damage or took any, I remember being all puffed out and when my punches landed there was no effect ,same thing with him, his punches and kicks stung at best. I concluded after that I can't fight for shyt.

The only other time, was I was on a train with my friend. There was a girl sitting on her own and my friend decided to flirt with her, she told him to F off and he got mad and called her a few names. The train stopped and her boyfriend and his friends got on. Now unfortunately they COULD fight and when their punches landed it bloody hurt , and when she told them what my friend said they jumped on us both , I just took the beating, then I remember it stopping because the girl said it hadn't been me that said it, so they made me watch as they carried on beating my friend to a pulp, then at the next station the girl spat in my friends bloody face and they left.

These days, I go to the gym six days a week, before and after work depending on the day, really into bodybuilding, have never been 'jumped' ,in fact the local dikkheads on the street , the druggies and all the other scum never say anything to me or give me hassle, which is a good thing because I know I can't fight for shyt and am a giant p*ssy.