How many of ya'll have never heard of "Piggly Wiggly"

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Hmmmm. I’m still giving the edge to Publix but I can’t be mad at that take. That was my go-to while I was in Raleigh. Wegman’s hot bar and prepped food might be better. Pricey though. Still, them folk at Publix would offer to change your flat tire if it occurred in their parking lot bruh :mjlol: , I truly believe that. Customer service is unreal and I don’t understand why other companies don’t emulate it.
I went to the Wegmans in Raleigh a few times when it opened before the pandemic.. But the ones up in the D.C. Maryland area are on another level.

You're right about Publix customer service though... Those employees be giving you the V.I.P. treatment every time..And the ain't allowed to accept tips

:mjlol:

Mojo

comin to a fish fry near you!
Daps
Reppin
Coastal North Carolina
NC through n through.

Kind of a culture shock for me when I joined the military and found out The Pig wasn’t a nationally recognized and beloved chain :snoop:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Still got one right off Cleveland Ave here in the A. First time I ever went to one was in SC.

I grew up on Food Lion, Winn Dixie, Jitney Jungle, Delchamps, Rouses aka Sav A Center, and Lowes. North Carolina and Mississippi. Real deal southern boy. Got the Wayfield and Food Depot we go to now

Last edited:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I first saw one when I was stationed in North Carolina for my MOS school in 1996, don't know why I thought it was just a slang ppl used for grocery stores cause there were none in Texas. I never thought it was a real thing in until then. Same thing with Bojangles chicken. But even at 18-19yrs old I never ate there off principle.... fukking "Bojangles Chicken" .......you kidding me.