How many of ya'll have never heard of "Piggly Wiggly"

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
And man, the south may have the craziest named grocery store but it’s also home to the GOAT. Publix. And I’ve lived a lot of places. Nothing touches Publix. Miss it everyday. I know the thread ain’t about that but idc :lolbron:.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
And man, the south may have the craziest named grocery store but it’s also home to the GOAT. Publix. And I’ve lived a lot of places. Nothing touches Publix. Miss it everyday. I know the thread ain’t about that but idc :lolbron:.
Publix is like the perfect middle ground between shyt like Whole Foods/Trader Joe’s and Walmart

I miss it as well.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Every now and again I see a post or tweet of people in disbelief hat there's a grocery store called "Piggly Wiggly" and it leaves me... in disbelief :dwillhuh:
Ain't nothing special about em, they just have a cool name :ehh:

So NON-southern folk... have you heard of the 'Hoggly Woggly' as my Pops would call it?
Is your mindblown? :mindblown: VEGANS/Muslims.... if you don't get the fukk out my face :gucci:
pig_logo.jpg

Y'all have never watched Driving Miss Daisy?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Wegmans>>>Publix

And I'm a proud Southerner...
Hmmmm. I’m still giving the edge to Publix but I can’t be mad at that take. That was my go-to while I was in Raleigh. Wegman’s hot bar and prepped food might be better. Pricey though. Still, them folk at Publix would offer to change your flat tire if it occurred in their parking lot bruh :mjlol: , I truly believe that. Customer service is unreal and I don’t understand why other companies don’t emulate it.