How many of my HOOD N!GGAS still order rom the Chinese spot in 2013???

Daps
9am and I already got the urge to clog my arteries with:

df07_11_13_wingding.jpg
sunkist-can_3001.jpg

Breakfast of champions :salute:

with some mambo sauce:noah:

and usually, the more run down the spot the better. foggy dusty windows, no place to sit:ahh:

oh and this brand of hot sauce
121_large.jpg

:eat:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
and usually, the more run down the spot the better. foggy dusty windows, no place to sit:ahh:

:ahh:...the graphitti on the restaurant menu taped on the glass at the counter... Chinaman skimping on extra duck sauce and got a chinese calender from 1998 hanging up...homemade iced tea that's basically sugar water...you gotta love the hood chinese spot :noah:

:scusthov: at the uppity brehs thinkin they too good to eat from Chairman Mao down the block

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What makes you say that I "can't afford to do much better" than to eat at this disgustingly dirty chinese store. What makes you say that I'm not "much better"?

The reason why I am asking is because I am a "black person" who is "chiming in".

Am I wrong for highlighting the importance of eating home cooked meals? Let me know and I will ask the mods to delete this thread ASAP. :thinking:

im not saying you. Im saying the media (news show) does this time and time again.

in this case its like the white noble person is shaming the dirty chinese person and the black person is perceived as the victim, shes chiming in about how she doesnt like it anymore or whatever.

they only showed one customer what about the white people that eat there. the white person is grabbin the black customer by the shoulder like this is what they're feeding you and we're all supposed to shake our finger at the chinese man...

they do these types of stories all the time. its digusting really.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you should assume that every restaurant is dirty unless you work there and know how they make food. Personally I don't care as long as it's deep fried and cooked.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I order from them all the time, its delicious and im still alive so who gives a fukk