How many of my HOOD N!GGAS still order rom the Chinese spot in 2013???

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I was at one last Friday and the health inspector was in there typing up her report. She put the A sign on the window and thanked the dude up front for doing the necessary changes.

I saw that and was like :manny: and ordered my pork fried rice with the side of gravy.

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
The only thing I've ever ordered at a Chinese restaurant was a can of soda because I didn't feel like crossing the street to get one at a gas station. :heh:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
fukk yall nikkas

General Tso Chicken With Chicken Fried Rice>>>>>>>>

Boneless Spare Ribs With French Fries >>>>>>>>>>

Daps
I was at one last Friday and the health inspector was in there typing up her report. She put the A sign on the window and thanked the dude up front for doing the necessary changes.

I saw that and was like :manny: and ordered my pork fried rice with the side of gravy.

bribery.gif

:upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: @ you all thinking the food you buy in the store is made in facilities that are any better or cleaner. these are businesses, people. their goal is to maximize profit, which means they're going to do as little clean up as possible. that's just not their focus. if this upsets you, you might as well stop eating food altogether.