How many of my HOOD N!GGAS still order rom the Chinese spot in 2013???

Daps
b-b-bu-but the hood spots taste soo good:noah:

I just bought some sweet and sour chicken with pork fried rice yesterday. And ill probably order some chicken wings before the week is done:ahh:

yall delusional if u think, going to the average coli nikka's 4star restaurant, when they drop that top sirloin kobe beef steak on the floor by accident, you think they grilling up a brand new one:russ:. I used to work at a high class dining spot. They send in cleaning crews when they know the state is coming.

Daps
nas_zpsc40e7177.png

General Tso >>>>>>> Orange Chicken

:mindblown:

Let me put yall on to game...

General Tsos Chicken = Orange Chicken (+orange flakes) = Sesame Chicken (+sprinkled seeds)
1338951056807.gif

These chinamen aint low. I peeped this

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
typical old news clips. white condescending bytch all up in the chinese immigrants face being a bytch then the black person who isnt much better and cant afford to do much better chiming in.

most restaurants are shytty. thats just the way it is, could be a mexican joint, could be a white guys barbecue restaurant or burger place.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Me too, brother. Me too :salute:

:beli: at anybody REALLY from the hood hating on the chinese spot. Buncha posers in here I tell ya.

Aint Nothing Better Than A Hood Chinese Spot That Deliver

I Love When You High And The Delivery Man Call Ya Jack..........Have A nikka Like

Ocean-1.gif

Word To My Mans Billy Ocean

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I just had some cat foo young, the gravy wouldn't even fukking melt over my rice when i reheated it. the shyt just stayed molded like Jello. I ain't fukking with them chanks no more man, either Panda Express or PF Changs from now on. Maybe Sarku every once in a while but that shyt looks like snot when they put it on the grill and I seen a nikka getting that crap out of a bucket! fukk is the matter with these chinese people.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Aint Nothing Better Than A Hood Chinese Spot That Deliver

I Love When You High And The Delivery Man Call Ya Jack..........Have A nikka Like

Ocean-1.gif

Word To My Mans Billy Ocean

That first bite of chicken and brocoli after a nice smoke session....:noah:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
9am and I already got the urge to clog my arteries with:

df07_11_13_wingding.jpg
sunkist-can_3001.jpg

Breakfast of champions :salute:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I don't eat none of that chinese food when I go to the carryout :mjpls:. Only thing I get is...

Steak & cheese
French Fries
Cheeseburger
Steak & cheese egg roll
Fried Fish

Daps
typical old news clips. white condescending bytch all up in the chinese immigrants face being a bytch then the black person who isnt much better and cant afford to do much better chiming in.

most restaurants are shytty. thats just the way it is, could be a mexican joint, could be a white guys barbecue restaurant or burger place.

What makes you say that I "can't afford to do much better" than to eat at this disgustingly dirty chinese store. What makes you say that I'm not "much better"?

The reason why I am asking is because I am a "black person" who is "chiming in".

Am I wrong for highlighting the importance of eating home cooked meals? Let me know and I will ask the mods to delete this thread ASAP. :thinking: