How many of my fellow Coli brehs would consider wifing up a chick with no job?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I would argue those brawds aren't dimes tho. I'm thinking of a wifey status dime. I know a chick I'd wife in a second regardless because I know she's a perfect wife/housewife type chick but I doubt she'd consider me if I had no job and shyt

WELL YOU GOTTA THINK. THE CATS THAT ARE WIFIN THESE USELESS BROADS AREN'T TOP SHELF IN THE LOOKS DEPARTMENT EITHER.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 2013, the game has changed. For a lot of these super advanced degrees there aren't any jobs truth be told.

If I'm holding it down and she's bringing some value to the table, rearing children, housecleaning, helping with my business, etc. then I don't see why not.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't see why you would?

gonna have to pay for everyything, you know shes going to ask to borrow money, your going to always hear of her money problems, wait till the my cell phone bill got cut, can i go on your plan babes. PLus no matter how "hot" she is there is a chick just as hot out there that is single and is employed.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MY DEFINITION AND YOURS COULD BE DIFFERENT. HOW IT'S READ IS IN THE MIND OF THE READER. I'M JUST ASKING FOR A LIL CLARIFICATION.
meaning if she follows my instructions and does what is asked of her. If she follows directions with no fuss.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I don't see why you would?

gonna have to pay for everyything, you know shes going to ask to borrow money, your going to always hear of her money problems, wait till the my cell phone bill got cut, can i go on your plan babes. PLus no matter how "hot" she is there is a chick just as hot out there that is single and is employed.

IF YOU WIFED HER THEN HER MONEY PROBLEMS ARE YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS. SIMPLE SOLUTION. DON'T LET HER CREATE MONEY PROBLEMS. MONEY PROBLEMS DIDN'T GET INVENTED IN 2013. TWO PEOPLE TOGETHER WITH 2 DIFFERENT VISIONS IS INEFFICIENT. YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT HER GETTING ON A FAMILY PLAN WHEN IT'S CHEAPER THAN 2 SEPARATE LINES.

JUST FIND A GIRL THAT HAS A VISION SIMILAR TO YOURS OR AT LEAST IS DOWN WITH YOURS. TOO MANY OF YALL OUT HERE TRYING TO MARRY SOMETHING BASED ON PHYSICAL THING. IT CAN'T LAST. YOU CHANGE PHYSICALLY FROM MONTH TO MONTH. YOU CAN GROW A BALLER BELLY IN 3 MONTHS EASY.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
IF YOU WIFED HER THEN HER MONEY PROBLEMS ARE YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS. SIMPLE SOLUTION. DON'T LET HER CREATE MONEY PROBLEMS. MONEY PROBLEMS DIDN'T GET INVENTED IN 2013. TWO PEOPLE TOGETHER WITH 2 DIFFERENT VISIONS IS INEFFICIENT. YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT HER GETTING ON A FAMILY PLAN WHEN IT'S CHEAPER THAN 2 SEPARATE LINES.

JUST FIND A GIRL THAT HAS A VISION SIMILAR TO YOURS OR AT LEAST IS DOWN WITH YOURS. TOO MANY OF YALL OUT HERE TRYING TO MARRY SOMETHING BASED ON PHYSICAL THING. IT CAN'T LAST. YOU CHANGE PHYSICALLY FROM MONTH TO MONTH. YOU CAN GROW A BALLER BELLY IN 3 MONTHS EASY.

why would i want to take on someone else money problem?

guys please be better than this, 99% of chicks wont mess with you if you dont have a job or a car etc. so treat em like they treat us

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And I'm not talking about one in between jobs. I'm talking a chick who has very little education, experience, and no real career prospects in sight :mjpls:

Edit: She's a Dime though :usure:

so u basically asking us would we wife a woman on welfare, has kids, live in the project been smutted out by every coli type niqqa and want u to provide her with the finest things in life...

ill rather stick wit masturbating

original