How many of my fellow Coli brehs would consider wifing up a chick with no job?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
u set this bullshiit question up from beginning breh
does this question stem from those model threads you be in but hate

to answer your question, no

Who said anything about hating those threads? Why don't you re-read my post before you spout bullshyt? :leon:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
so u basically asking us would we wife a woman on welfare, has kids, live in the project been smutted out by every coli type niqqa and want u to provide her with the finest things in life...

ill rather stick wit masturbating

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I wish I could believe many of you nikkas that say no, but we've seen how nikkas act when it comes to poosay. Especially white poosay so your seeds could have that "good hair" and lighter skin

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:stopitslime:The way shyt is now it's just not a good idea for a family to live off of one source of income. And it seems like it takes both man and woman to make in this world. And like what other people said, if she isn't doing anything that just opens up the doors to even more bullshyt. If she decides to divorce you, she's taking everything you got and then some. It's just not a good look all the way around.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
DEPENDS. THERE IS NO BLACK OR WHITE ANSWER TO THAT. DEPENDS A LOT ON HER. NOW IF SHE HOLDS DOWN THE HOUSE AND shyt IS STUPID CLEAN AND A MEAL IS ON THE TABLE WHEN I GET HOME I COULD REALLY CONSIDER IT. BEING A HOUSEWIFE DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MEAN A LACK OF AMBITION. IF ANYTHING IT SHOWS A CERTAIN DEGREE OF TRUST IN THE MAN. I WOULD RATHER GET ONE THAT HAS A JOB AND TAKE HER OFF. AT LEAST I KNOW I DO HAVE SOME BACK UP IF shyt HITS THE FAN.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
DEPENDS. THERE IS NO BLACK OR WHITE ANSWER TO THAT. DEPENDS A LOT ON HER. NOW IF SHE HOLDS DOWN THE HOUSE AND shyt IS STUPID CLEAN AND A MEAL IS ON THE TABLE WHEN I GET HOME I COULD REALLY CONSIDER IT. BEING A HOUSEWIFE DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MEAN A LACK OF AMBITION. IF ANYTHING IT SHOWS A CERTAIN DEGREE OF TRUST IN THE MAN. I WOULD RATHER GET ONE THAT HAS A JOB AND TAKE HER OFF. AT LEAST I KNOW I DO HAVE SOME BACK UP IF shyt HITS THE FAN.

They not asking that. We not talking about a housewife...we talking about a dime you pulled from Starbucks on Main st.

But yeah, in this day in age a female with no job is worthless to me. Not only will it keep a female out of my pockets, it will keep you somewhat out of my hair. An idle mind is the devil's playground.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
They not asking that. We not talking about a housewife...we talking about a dime you pulled from Starbucks on Main st.

But yeah, in this day in age a female with no job is worthless to me. Not only will it keep a female out of my pockets, it will keep you somewhat out of my hair. An idle mind is the devil's playground.

SO YOU MEAN A TROPHY WIFE THEN? YEAH fukk THAT.