How many of my fellow Coli brehs would consider wifing up a chick with no job?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would if she's loyal and obedient. wouldn't marry her/live with her though.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
DEPENDS. THERE IS NO BLACK OR WHITE ANSWER TO THAT. DEPENDS A LOT ON HER. NOW IF SHE HOLDS DOWN THE HOUSE AND shyt IS STUPID CLEAN AND A MEAL IS ON THE TABLE WHEN I GET HOME I COULD REALLY CONSIDER IT. BEING A HOUSEWIFE DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MEAN A LACK OF AMBITION. IF ANYTHING IT SHOWS A CERTAIN DEGREE OF TRUST IN THE MAN. I WOULD RATHER GET ONE THAT HAS A JOB AND TAKE HER OFF. AT LEAST I KNOW I DO HAVE SOME BACK UP IF shyt HITS THE FAN.
this..

but I know damn well if the roles were reversed the bytch wouldn't consider husbanding me up :mjpls:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I wish I could believe many of you nikkas that say no, but we've seen how nikkas act when it comes to poosay. Especially white poosay so your seeds could have that "good hair" and lighter skin

This dude trying to turn my topic in to a race thread
919.gif

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)
i would have done it when i was at a job that i wasn't happy with but now that im established then hell no.. And she gotta have some type of ejucashun

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
WELL THERE ARE TONS OF WOMEN OUT HERE DOING IT ALREADY. WHOLE LOT OF USELESS BABY DADDIES OUT THERE. WOMEN ARE USING MEN FOR SEX JUST LIKE US NOW.
I would argue those brawds aren't dimes tho. I'm thinking of a wifey status dime. I know a chick I'd wife in a second regardless because I know she's a perfect wife/housewife type chick but I doubt she'd consider me if I had no job and shyt

keithj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Central
Absolutely not.

She either gotta have Michelle Obama levels of intelligence or Beyonce levels of hustle. My girl has to motivate me or I'm personally not going to progress. Too many of those types of girls around as it is, giving one like that the ring is out of the question.

concise

Veteran
Daps
this..

but I know damn well if the roles were reversed the bytch wouldn't consider husbanding me up :mjpls:

I would argue those brawds aren't dimes tho. I'm thinking of a wifey status dime. I know a chick I'd wife in a second regardless because I know she's a perfect wife/housewife type chick but I doubt she'd consider me if I had no job and shyt

Well, maybe a chick wouldn't choose you, but a couple of situations that I actually know of ... :patrice: