How many calories do you usually eat per day?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
breh is called macro nutrient cycling. look it up, it's been working for me, I've lost a couple pounds of fat WHILE adding muscle.

its more or less recomping(mini bulks/cuts)

its particular, but there really is no such thing as doing both at the same time

IE in your case, one day you are building muscle, the next you are burning fat(while small amounts for both, its still something)

probably the best method of maintaining once you reach a goal :manny:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
its more or less recomping(mini bulks/cuts)

its particular, but there really is no such thing as doing both at the same time

IE in your case, one day you are building muscle, the next you are burning fat(while small amounts for both, its still something)

probably the best method of maintaining once you reach a goal :manny:

Yea you know what I meant. Collectively I'm doing both. I'm loving it though, I get to eat lots of carbs on workout days and lots of fattie foods on off days.

Arv4

Rookie
Daps
NIKE+ FUELBAND is perfect to measure exactly how many calories you lost in a day no matter what you are doing.

Take care to what you drink or what your salad dressing is because most calories are in drinks or things we don't even think about.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
what do you eat on average Im talking breakfast,lunch, dinner and snacks during those days?

workout days - lots of carbs 200 g, low fat, lots of protein 170g.

So I'll do a big sandwich for lunch with chicken breast on the side. Pre workout do another sandwich. After workout lots of brown rice and a steak or more chicken. I also eat a lowfat ice cream too. You get to eat like a king on workout days. Just keep fat low.

off days are good too cause you eat high fat 60-80g, low carbs, same protein.

So I'll do fattier meats like salmon, ground beef. I even had gyro one day which is fatty as shyt but it's ok on this diet.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
NIKE+ FUELBAND is perfect to measure exactly how many calories you lost in a day no matter what you are doing.

I fukks with the Bodymedia Fit. Probably the most important fitness purchase I've ever made.