Money!!

#Knickstape #Saints #Pelicans
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I guess what I'm trying to say with this thread is
How much did M$ get staggered back by last nights event
Did they take it on the chin?

They don't have to SHOW a console, just do what Sony and Nintendo did. Show demos, talk about specs ect ect

You Assume that M$ whats to be in the arms race with sony. I think they can give a rats ass how strong the PS4 is. I expect them to put out the next xbox with kintect in every sku. They want the best of both worlds...that Nintendo wii money and the hardcore gamer money.

400$ xbox with kintect xxxgb hard drive "mass market model"
450/500$ xbox with kintect 1 terabit hard drive with other bs "core gamer model"

I dont know if Sony can match the price of the 400$ xbox. I can see the base model of the PS4 being like 450 and the other model being 550 with all the bells and whistles

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Here is a list of everyone who finds your opinion relevant

girl-and-blank-paper.jpg

Cockmeat fell off :wow:
How do you follow me into threads to say my post fell off?
Wouldn't you NOT BE HERE if that was true?
:ufdup:
You Assume that M$ whats to be in the arms race with sony. I think they can give a rats ass how strong the PS4 is. I expect them to put out the next xbox with kintect in every sku. They want the best of both worlds...that Nintendo wii money and the hardcore gamer money.

400$ xbox with kintect xxxgb hard drive "mass market model"
450/500$ xbox with kintect 1 terabit hard drive with other bs "core gamer model"

I dont know if Sony can match the price of the 400$ xbox. I can see the base model of the PS4 being like 450 and the other model being 550 with all the bells and whistles
Let me bring you up to speed buddy. And I'll answer other guys question
Sony didn't really show anything yesterday. Some ppl say M$ needs to counter
what for? Nothing was revealed yesterday but KZ4 which we knew about a few days ago. The controller a few weeks ago. I don't think we needed to see the Knack. If xbox has better which we know they do, there is no rush to show you anything. Sony is hoping M$ thinks like that, so they can learn more about there competition. Not happening.
You then talked a lil greazy about Kinect, but the ps4 is trying to copy Kinect even bundling the camera with the ps4. Most of the show was about Kinect: PS4 edition yet ps4 fans have failed to really speak on that :jawalrus:
Your pricing needs to stop. No way the ps4 is $400 anything. Not when they just doubled the RAM which is supposedly the most expensive piece in the PS4.

The next xbox has "tricks" that will make its cheaper memory do the same things the more expensive memory on the ps4 can do. How they do this would not be totally explained at this point and time. But will be known once these systems are FINAL. That is the reason the xbox will be $100 if not more cheaper than the ps4. Cockmeatstradamus has spoken...

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Why did you come into my thread if I "never fell on"?

Using your logic we're both at fault here. :ufdup:

YOU wrote "ppl who find your post relevant.. you fell off"
I corrected you by pointing out you wouldn't be replying to me if that was the case
I didn't follow you anywhere, and the mere fact your chatting with me doesn't put you on "the level"
Me just talking to you makes you famous, na mean. But your 15min is up :ooh:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
YOU wrote "ppl who find your post relevant.. you fell off"
I corrected you by pointing out you wouldn't be replying to me if that was the case
I didn't follow you anywhere, and the mere fact your chatting with me doesn't put you on "the level"
Me just talking to you makes you famous, na mean. But your 15min is up :ooh:
I been famous

You got two red bars, I got two green bars :ufdup:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nothing has been confirmed right, but we have leaks n shyt to give us indications of what each system can do
Of course a bunch of it is still unknown. What is KNOWN tho? Not rumored, but known?

Well, the ps3 just had a big ol show, everybody was excited.. waited for weeks.
All they shown was KZ4, and a bunch of bullshyt features like puppet dancing with MOVE. You see them clowns, two grown ass men moving the move left n right like they was dancing? Really :wtf: Then it started playing a Guitar. Of course you have no control over the notes, just keep swining your arms left and right like some fukkin loser and let that animated grandfather rock!!! :dj2:

What does Xbox have going for it?
This...

http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/88...not-talking-about-elsewhere.html#.UScqGPLt-Gs

The majority of the stuff in there is KNOWN already. And all of it shytS on what is known about PS4 at this current time. Can things change? Sure they can, but until that actually happens? If you pro Sony? Your dumbass is gonna act like you didn't see all that until its official. Then you'll cry for it
Just like Kinect :umad:
You don't care about it, yet its coming bundled in with ps4. What else is sony gonna do to make the ps4 more like an xbox :whoo:

I won't lie, if ms is able to implement all of those features correctly..then that'd be some nice ish. I doubt it tho, sounds like a fanboys dream

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
This post made me want to punch the next person I see in the face. There was nothing exciting about that damn "conference" and I really don't believe MS is gonna come with anything much better. My PC games already look as good, if not better than what was shown last night. This is coming from someone who buys damn near every console that hits the shelf

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

The key here is that most console gamers don't give a fukk about the PC. Your pc could give hand jobs as well and no none could give a fukk.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
bytch, shut your fakkit ass up. Talking about "talk about shyt objectively" like if I didn't call your dumbass out for NOT DOING EXACTLY THAT :what:
Now you over here crying like some internet fakkit "Your 40 :to:"
nikka, I could be 90yrs old, what does my age gotta do with you talking out your a$$hole like you know a muthafukkin thing about the inner working of either system?
Do you? If you don't, SHUT THE fukk UP you salty bytch :boss:

13i4buyu.fok.gif

:pachaha: You way too old for his B, way too old.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The key here is that most console gamers don't give a fukk about the PC. Your pc could give hand jobs as well and no none could give a fukk.

and likewise, pc gamers can give 2 shyts that u r too broke to get a gaming pc because if you had one you would have a different opinion. I still play my xbox and ps more than the computer, but what do I know :yeshrug: