how long will M$ make us wait...2 weeks..2 months or E3

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Itll be much cheaper then ps3... Smart move will be selling with xbl suscription and keeping the price at around 300-400 max

nikkas expect ps4 to be sub 400 with that much ram :heh:

I know breh, I'm a Sony type of guy but breh :comeon:

this price is gonna make nikkas :whoo: I've already accepted that I ain't buying at launch. I know the price is gonna be near the thousands

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
No it won't with packing a Kinect in every box :comeon:

Kinect 1 only cost 55 dollars to produce and that was when it was new R&D technology, it will cost as much as the PS eye , and that's not counting the new controller etc so yes it will be.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I ain't reading this, you're too fukking old to be doing this.

I was gonna say the same to you. If I'm too intelligent for you, just step off like the little fakkit you are showing yourself to be
I'm sorry if I exposed you for talking out your ass, but stop that and I wouldn't have to put you back in your place

Good day :win:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Itll be much cheaper then ps3... Smart move will be selling with xbl suscription and keeping the price at around 300-400 max

nikkas expect ps4 to be sub 400 with that much ram :heh:

:stopitslime:

it won't be more then $499.99 after everyone shytted on them for releasing the triple at $599.99

I dunno breh, I don't see how they can get around it. Look at all the features, the ram. Look how much the Vita is... :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
both companies are gonna have to be careful this time around, cramming all that hot tech into a small box. I know microsoft doesn't want another hardware disaster

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
They're in the lab now figuring out how they can come back from this shocking conference.

They need to have a very low priced console even if it is inferior to ps4 by a great margin. Ultimately many parents are going to be buying these things for their kids and the cheaper the better because in the eyes of a parent, "whats the difference". The kids sadly, will know the difference when they go to their friends house whos playing that, PS, 4! :whoo:

That or they need to match those specs so xbots can at least say *well we have the same thing as you* I think if they do that xbots will still eat always on internet and no used games but hopefully microsoft gets rid of those features as well if they want to stay competitive.

This post made me want to punch the next person I see in the face. There was nothing exciting about that damn "conference" and I really don't believe MS is gonna come with anything much better. My PC games already look as good, if not better than what was shown last night. This is coming from someone who buys damn near every console that hits the shelf

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This post made me want to punch the next person I see in the face. There was nothing exciting about that damn "conference" and I really don't believe MS is gonna come with anything much better. My PC games already look as good, if not better than what was shown last night. This is coming from someone who buys damn near every console that hits the shelf

Well, then play your pc friend. No need to become demonic.

Why does Sony releasing the most powerful console in the history of gaming hurt you're feelings so much. Especially when they're about to give it to you for 399.

Im happy you have great looking games on pc but those rigs are pretty pricey and have to be swapped out at soon intervals but hey its a hobby like anything else and you do what you love.

PS4 is the best system this gen and i think you should buy it already knowing and looking at playstations history that hot fire will be released far suprassing whatever microsoft is putting out which judging from last gen on the Exclusive tip, was minimal. Go sip some water and cool off there, friend. :sitdown:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Well, then play your pc friend. No need to become demonic.

Why does Sony releasing the most powerful console in the history of gaming hurt you're feelings so much. Especially when they're about to give it to you for 399.

Im happy you have great looking games on pc but those rigs are pretty pricey and have to be swapped out at soon intervals but hey its a hobby like anything else and you do what you love.

PS4 is the best system this gen and i think you should buy it already knowing and looking at playstations history that hot fire will be released far suprassing whatever microsoft is putting out which judging from last gen on the Exclusive tip, was minimal. Go sip some water and cool off there, friend. :sitdown:

If you are bright enough, a good gaming pc only costs about $700. People are out here paying $1000 for Mac Books :childplease: . I don't care about the whole console wars thing, because like I said, I pretty much always own electronics from all competitors. I'm just upset that people are acting like Sony showed us something amazing, when I seen not one thing that has me ready to buy a ps4

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I was gonna say the same to you. If I'm too intelligent for you, just step off like the little fakkit you are showing yourself to be
I'm sorry if I exposed you for talking out your ass, but stop that and I wouldn't have to put you back in your place

Good day :win:

You pushing 40 nikka, you're not here to talk about shyt objectively, you're here to post bullshyt and play up a role you've been doing for nearly a decade. No jokes, no lines, no nothing you are too fukking old to be fully engaged in "system wars" shyt, you were too old for it when the 360 dropped now you're just :flabbynsick: and pathetic.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you are bright enough, a good gaming pc only costs about $700. People are out here paying $1000 for Mac Books :childplease: . I don't care about the whole console wars thing, because like I said, I pretty much always own electronics from all competitors. I'm just upset that people are acting like Sony showed us something amazing, when I seen not one thing that has me ready to buy a ps4

They showed something amazing, for console gamers. Packing in the power of good graphics into an affordable console. I think you master race pc gamers are missing the big picture, video games which encompasses a lot more then your world of rts/fps and console ports which you can thank Microsoft for, friend.