how long will M$ make us wait...2 weeks..2 months or E3

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
They showed something amazing, for console gamers. Packing in the power of good graphics into an affordable console. I think you master race pc gamers are missing the big picture, video games which encompasses a lot more then your world of rts/fps and console ports which you can thank Microsoft for, friend.

breh, once again, I own all consoles from this generation. I just built a gaming pc last year. you are clearly missing my point. there was nothing shown to make me spend another $500 on a console. why the hell do I care about sharing game streams and posting games on social networking (which u can already do)?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
8GB GDDR5 definitely sent MS scrambling back to the drawing board...

No one saw that announcement coming...

MS is in a major predicament now...What helped MS the most last generation was multiplat games performing better on their box...This will not apply anymore nor will they get a head start...So what does MS do here? You need a box at least as powerful that won't cost over 5 bills...

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
M$ will wait til the day they had planned all along. Sony has shown nothing new yesterday. They confirmed KZ4 is in the works.. great (how did KZ2/3 work out)
If you guys were paying attention, and you seen what M$ already has leaked about there system?
That shyt murders everything ps4 has shown thus far. Not even close...

Here's the thing. Nobody knows a ghat damn thing about either system.
We've been here before. Yet everyone appears to have never been.
Your basing everything your saying off of unconfirmed unfinalized information
Who knew ps4 had 8gb GDDR5 in it before yesterday? One rumor, but all the "devs" and leaks said it was 4gb GDDR5
Then all these other experts would then say "And its too late for them to change anything this late" like if the ps3 didn't add a HDD a few months before that launched :rudy:
We will find out what is in these systems, and how good they'll work at a later time
But for the developers who have been working on games, they have all said that both systems are about equal.

Same dev's said this last gen, and that ended up being true even tho sony and its fanboys tried to say otherwise :snoop:
MGS4 can't be done on xbox 360, this is fanboy fact.
Anybody speaking on the inner workings of either system right now is just talking out they ass crack :ufdup:

I know bruh, but you gotta deal with it :win:

Says something as fact...then proceeds to contradict himself saying nobody knows shyt
:mindblown:

Da fuc are u tryna say??

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
theyll take a loss on each console and make it back off xbox live

if sony is smsrt theyll do the same thing ..except offer basic multiplayer free and charge nikkas for everything else.

PS World (new PS Plus) is allegedly offering the premium features of GaiKai, cross game chat and some of that shyt we saw last night, as well as the shyt we've been eating off of with PS Plus already. The basic multiplayer will be no different than what it is now, but PS World will give you the premium multiplayer features.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I guess what I'm trying to say with this thread is
How much did M$ get staggered back by last nights event
Did they take it on the chin?

They don't have to SHOW a console, just do what Sony and Nintendo did. Show demos, talk about specs ect ect

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
You pushing 40 nikka, you're not here to talk about shyt objectively, you're here to post bullshyt and play up a role you've been doing for nearly a decade. No jokes, no lines, no nothing you are too fukking old to be fully engaged in "system wars" shyt, you were too old for it when the 360 dropped now you're just :flabbynsick: and pathetic.

bytch, shut your fakkit ass up. Talking about "talk about shyt objectively" like if I didn't call your dumbass out for NOT DOING EXACTLY THAT :what:
Now you over here crying like some internet fakkit "Your 40 :to:"
nikka, I could be 90yrs old, what does my age gotta do with you talking out your a$$hole like you know a muthafukkin thing about the inner working of either system?
Do you? If you don't, SHUT THE fukk UP you salty bytch :boss:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Says something as fact...then proceeds to contradict himself saying nobody knows shyt
:mindblown:

Da fuc are u tryna say??
Nothing has been confirmed right, but we have leaks n shyt to give us indications of what each system can do
Of course a bunch of it is still unknown. What is KNOWN tho? Not rumored, but known?

Well, the ps3 just had a big ol show, everybody was excited.. waited for weeks.
All they shown was KZ4, and a bunch of bullshyt features like puppet dancing with MOVE. You see them clowns, two grown ass men moving the move left n right like they was dancing? Really :wtf: Then it started playing a Guitar. Of course you have no control over the notes, just keep swining your arms left and right like some fukkin loser and let that animated grandfather rock!!! :dj2:

What does Xbox have going for it?
This...

http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/88...not-talking-about-elsewhere.html#.UScqGPLt-Gs

The majority of the stuff in there is KNOWN already. And all of it shytS on what is known about PS4 at this current time. Can things change? Sure they can, but until that actually happens? If you pro Sony? Your dumbass is gonna act like you didn't see all that until its official. Then you'll cry for it
Just like Kinect :umad:
You don't care about it, yet its coming bundled in with ps4. What else is sony gonna do to make the ps4 more like an xbox :whoo:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Xbox 720: turn your whole room into the game!
Exclusively for Xbox Live platinum members, $250 a year

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
As I said in that other thread, you a lame ass fukkin dude :heh:

Here is a list of everyone who finds your opinion relevant

girl-and-blank-paper.jpg

Cockmeat fell off :wow: