how long will M$ make us wait...2 weeks..2 months or E3

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Ignoring the fact I'm ready to buy both systems, I love this console war shyt

How long will it take for Xbox to fire back?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They're in the lab now figuring out how they can come back from this shocking conference.

They need to have a very low priced console even if it is inferior to ps4 by a great margin. Ultimately many parents are going to be buying these things for their kids and the cheaper the better because in the eyes of a parent, "whats the difference". The kids sadly, will know the difference when they go to their friends house whos playing that, PS, 4! :whoo:

That or they need to match those specs so xbots can at least say *well we have the same thing as you* I think if they do that xbots will still eat always on internet and no used games but hopefully microsoft gets rid of those features as well if they want to stay competitive.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Yeah I got a feeling they are trying to figure out how they can compete with PS4'S memory

Maybe they'll come up with some "blast processing" lol

But if Microsoft locks down early DLC again....

That shifted the tide for people last gen

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Easiest way to solve Memory would be to wait for DDR4 and push it back to a november release date. or simply not match it at all and let sony price themselves out of range.

and when the system will be unveiled next month IMO on tv your dash computer etc.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I just wanna know the specs and some of the stuff in development. Im pretty sure both systems will have similar performance, just have different processes to achieve it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Early reports it sounded like the PS4 had the horsepower advantage just off sheer raw computing, but the 4gigs of ram was going to hold it back some. Now that they doubled up it probably has MS scrambling, the difference in texture work could be huge, MS needs to hold off until E3 and try their best to revise.

One of the big selling points for the 360 was that pretty much all multi-plat titles looked better on it, that won't be the case with the 720.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah I got a feeling they are trying to figure out how they can compete with PS4'S memory

Maybe they'll come up with some "blast processing" lol

But if Microsoft locks down early DLC again....

That shifted the tide for people last gen

Sony launching at 100/200 dollars more killed them. even though there was a 500 dollar version, all you heard was 600 dollars. That gutted them badly at the jump last gen. Then some of the early multiplats didn't help either.

DLC aint saving the new xbox. The advantage of launching early is gone, easier to develop for is gone too. The Sony Indie publishing thing and the fact that the playstation is not a closed system like the xbox is also a big plus right now for Sony.

Price is going to be key. Without Kinect, the new xbox would have been 399, with Kinect standard built in? Who knows? I know they can subsidize with Xbox Live, but will it be enough?

No one, even developers, saw 8 gigs of GDDR5 coming. That DDR3 was already outdated.

They gotta pull one out of their ass, and the best way is price.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Sony launching at 100/200 dollars more killed them. even though there was a 500 dollar version, all you heard was 600 dollars. That gutted them badly at the jump last gen. Then some of the early multiplats didn't help either.

DLC aint saving the new xbox. The advantage of launching early is gone, easier to develop for is gone too. The Sony Indie publishing thing and the fact that the playstation is not a closed system like the xbox is also a big plus right now for Sony.

Price is going to be key. Without Kinect, the new xbox would have been 399, with Kinect standard built in? Who knows? I know they can subsidize with Xbox Live, but will it be enough?

No one, even developers, saw 8 gigs of GDDR5 coming. That DDR3 was already outdated.

They gotta pull one out of their ass, and the best way is price.

The new xbox is actually relatively cheap less then 399 and the older kinect (a new technology at the time )was only 55 dollars to produce. the ps4 is much more expensive with the new controller ,eye setup GDDR5 ram etc. the esram set up can be tweaked as well i dont even think MS needs to match GDDR5 . and btw MS has some thirdparty exclusives remember i told you that :youngsabo:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
M$ will wait til the day they had planned all along. Sony has shown nothing new yesterday. They confirmed KZ4 is in the works.. great (how did KZ2/3 work out)
If you guys were paying attention, and you seen what M$ already has leaked about there system?
That shyt murders everything ps4 has shown thus far. Not even close...
Early reports it sounded like the PS4 had the horsepower advantage just off sheer raw computing, but the 4gigs of ram was going to hold it back some. Now that they doubled up it probably has MS scrambling, the difference in texture work could be huge, MS needs to hold off until E3 and try their best to revise.

One of the big selling points for the 360 was that pretty much all multi-plat titles looked better on it, that won't be the case with the 720.
Here's the thing. Nobody knows a ghat damn thing about either system.
We've been here before. Yet everyone appears to have never been.
Your basing everything your saying off of unconfirmed unfinalized information
Who knew ps4 had 8gb GDDR5 in it before yesterday? One rumor, but all the "devs" and leaks said it was 4gb GDDR5
Then all these other experts would then say "And its too late for them to change anything this late" like if the ps3 didn't add a HDD a few months before that launched :rudy:
We will find out what is in these systems, and how good they'll work at a later time
But for the developers who have been working on games, they have all said that both systems are about equal.

Same dev's said this last gen, and that ended up being true even tho sony and its fanboys tried to say otherwise :snoop:
MGS4 can't be done on xbox 360, this is fanboy fact.
Anybody speaking on the inner workings of either system right now is just talking out they ass crack :ufdup:

I know bruh, but you gotta deal with it :win:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
M$ will wait til the day they had planned all along. Sony has shown nothing new yesterday. They confirmed KZ4 is in the works.. great (how did KZ2/3 work out)
If you guys were paying attention, and you seen what M$ already has leaked about there system?
That shyt murders everything ps4 has shown thus far. Not even close...

Here's the thing. Nobody knows a ghat damn thing about either system.
We've been here before. Yet everyone appears to have never been.
Your basing everything your saying off of unconfirmed unfinalized information
Who knew ps4 had 8gb GDDR5 in it before yesterday? One rumor, but all the "devs" and leaks said it was 4gb GDDR5
Then all these other experts would then say "And its too late for them to change anything this late" like if the ps3 didn't add a HDD a few months before that launched :rudy:
We will find out what is in these systems, and how good they'll work at a later time
But for the developers who have been working on games, they have all said that both systems are about equal.

Same dev's said this last gen, and that ended up being true even tho sony and its fanboys tried to say otherwise :snoop:
MGS4 can't be done on xbox 360, this is fanboy fact.
Anybody speaking on the inner workings of either system right now is just talking out they ass crack :ufdup:

I know bruh, but you gotta deal with it :win:

I ain't reading this, you're too fukking old to be doing this.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Itll be much cheaper then ps3... Smart move will be selling with xbl suscription and keeping the price at around 300-400 max

nikkas expect ps4 to be sub 400 with that much ram :heh:

No it won't with packing a Kinect in every box :comeon: