How long till I see gains brehs?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Depends on how hard you hit the gym..Imo manz should hit the gym atleast 5-6 days a week to see gains within 2 months.

Just dont become a supplement fein like me:mjcry:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what should I be eating?

I'm 154 lbs want to be like 165 toned

If we're talking purely about body composition. Food rich in macronutrients but not dense in calories. Eat for efficiency. 8 oz chicken breast might only be like 100-120 cals but gives you 22-24g of protein whereas a grilled chicken sandwich from mcdonalds might be 440 calories and only give you 18 grams of protein.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a lot of bad personal trainers out there. I would def try and figure things out on my own a little bit. Plus personal trainers will have you changing shyt up all the time to keep you coming back and feeling like you need them to tell you what to do.

Really, you can just get away with a simple ass program. A nice little upper body/lower body split. Upper body day, you would just do

Bench press
Some kind of back move (chin ups, lateral pulldowns, dumbbell rows)
Lateral raises
Tricep isolation move
Bicep isolation move

Then for lower body I think you could just get away with

Compound quad move (squats, leg press, whatever, doesn't really matter)
Compound posterior chain move (deadlift variation)
Quad iso/accessory (front squats are prob best)
Hamstring curls
Calf raises

You hit those for 3 sets of 8-12 reps 2x a week each, focus on form and progressing in weight, and eat a high protein diet with a reasonable surplus (no more than 1lb a week in weight gain) you will be straight. You dont need a personal trainer for anything but maybe teaching you movements... and a lot of em dont' know em :camby:

:mjlol: I love watching the shyt personal trainers make people do. It's always some obscure ass exercise, or an uncommonly performed exercise.

Conventional and dependable backsquats? Nah, do goblet squats and dumbell squats. :troll:

Overhead press with a barbell or dumbells? Nah, do some medicine ball overhead presses :troll:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can but I fart afterwards :manny:

how do you know whats a good smoothie or protein shake just one with the mos tcalories?

I used to love buying protein, BCAAs, creatine--all that shyt-- when I first went on a serious bulk and incorporating my bro split.

You honestly don't need whey unless you're not able to eat enough whole foods rich in protein. There's nothing special about whey at all, it is simply supplementing protein intake.

There's nothing wrong with taking it because some people prefer to take in more protein or they don't have the time to make enough meals, but it's not necessary if you don't like it or don't want to spend money on it.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey, I was looking at your pics and I kinda noticed...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

:gladbron: A witness on the coli :blessed: it sick

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how did u overcome the "full" affect cuz its kinda been a hindrance in my bulking.

Here's a tip: increase carbs, reduce protein.

Protein will help you feel fuller, which is great, but bulking you obviously want to ingest more total cals. Carbs are easier to ingest and you will not feel as satiated as you would from eating protein.

I'm not saying you should cut your protein in half, but go a little easier on it so you can squeeze in more cals via carbs.

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:wow: another witness. sickening
come live here...be with me hope to see you baby love like a brother lots of love

image.jpg