How long till I see gains brehs?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm a weak frail ass nukka, bout to start working out. Actually a breh from here connected with me as he's a personal trainer and i had my first session (no homo) about to do it like 2-3 times a week.

When should I see some progress?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Never if u dont get ur diet right too. Get your protein up (~150-200g a day) and your calorie surplus up (ideally should be putting on ~0.5-1lb a week while making strength gains)

Dont forget to do legs either

Welcome to the dark side nikka :scumbag: :demonic:

so if I just work out and continue eating what I'm eating then nothing happens?

Dudes a personal trainer he has me doing everything :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You won't notice it for awhile to be honest, you'll look in the mirror 6 months from now and wonder if it's worth it, but then you'll see somebody you haven't seen in a while and they'll be like "You been workin out? :gladbron:"

The best way for you to see gains is taking pictures now and comparing them months from now, the change for you is slow and subtle, but to others who don't see you often it'll be apparent within a 4-5 months.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
I mean, you'll see gains, but to really pour them on you need to eat a calorie surplus and take in a lot of protein.

Cant emphasise this enough bruv,

OP you need to really EAT like its going out of fashion.

3 X a week is a decent frequency but just try and ensure this PT brederin of yours ain't taking you for a twat, making you do stupid meaningless shyte whilst he milks your wallet.

Jump on a PROVEN strength training regime (ask your PT about - SL, 5X5, Madcow, Wendlers, WSFSB) to develop functional strength/CNS & a solid foundation.

Seeing as you're at the Noob phase, them gains will come rapidly first 6-12 months. You should start filling out nicely if you eating and lifting right.

Goodluck & yea what @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! said welcome to the dark side......The IRON obsession is REAL....better that addiction than cultivating a trendy drug habit :lawd:

Last edited:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
So what should I be eating?

I'm 154 lbs want to be like 165 toned

As far as food/dieting goes - Shoot me your current height & weight (estimate the body fat% too) & I'll knock you up a rought draft of how many Kcals you should be ingesting & the macro composition you should adhere to.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im 5'11 154lbs

Body fat no idea I'm skinny :to:

As far as food/dieting goes - Shoot me your current height & weight (estimate the body fat% too) & I'll knock you up a rought draft of how many Kcals you should be ingesting & the macro composition you should adhere to.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Get some bags of fruit from SAMs Club to make a smoothie and get some whey protein. Drinking a smoothie and drinking a protein shake every day is a great and easy way to keep a clean diet with little micromanagement worries.