How long does it take you to realize a white person is on some :mjpls:?

Daps
i’m finishing this book called ‘the white racial frame,’ which discusses how our society - at all levels, in every institution - is framed through a eurocentric perspective that is inherently racist and denigrating towards black people.

the latter half of the book discusses the black counterframe, the protective shield black people have reinforced over the centuries to combat the white frame.

one black person who was interviewed says he’s able to detect :mjpls: within a couple of minutes.

After so many years of overt racism and then watching the change over years from those overt acts to covert acts, . . . a lot of African Americans have developed an ability to pick up on certain things. I mean, you can pretty much meet someone [and] within two or three minutes and know if they’re sincere. And it’s wrong, you can say, “Well that’s prejudice, and you’re prejudging someone,” but the truth is the truth. After you’ve been treated a particular way so long and heard so many things, pretty soon, they come around full circle and you know what certain phrases mean. You know what certain mannerisms mean, because you’ve seen it thousands of times before and you’ve seen what it’s attached to.

:jbhmm:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I work with a bunch of ex military CACs. My previous program, there were maybe 600 people in the program. Less than 30 brothas. We are deep in logistics though but thats about it.
:francis:
Kapernick exposed the CACs. BLM got them heated even more. I heard about their FB pages. Trump had them showing their ass.
:skip:
Because of working with these CACs for the past 8 years. I know them when I see them. They shut it down when they walk in our office. Every so often they slip up though and we have to check them.
:pachaha:
Work with a bunch of ex military, Trump supporters who watch Fox News all day Coli Brehs.
:scusthov:

Last edited: