How is this fakkit @the cac mamba still allowed to post here?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
She tans naked in his backyard and let me smash when I was 14 and she was 42

p*ssy was trash
That means she raped you, how is that a W for you?
dMZFAkP.png

"I am not gang gang I do not gang bang". I'm not playing sides here, blood.:hubie:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Isn't he like the only cac on here that actually admits to being a cac? I mean there's literally thousands of cacs on here pretending to be black everyday. Yet hes the only one i've noticed that freely admits to being white. I mean i don't post here often enough to notice, but i've seen countless profiles/accounts on here claiming to be black that are clearly cacs.

More cacs on here should strive to be as honest as this cac, at least when it comes to claiming your race ffs.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You can dap whomever you want, when you want and at any time you feel. It's funny the person that argues for HOURS, DAILY, and in EVERY thread is calling someone disruptive :russ:
Let me go find some more white posters to dap.
I knoowwww YOU'RE not talking... lmao.... of all people. I state my position and support the right talking points and opinions of others- if people feel a certain way about it, that's on them. I rarely start shyt in here- it's a discussion. You worship white people, foh, you and the c00ns, cacs dapping you up in this thread, shyt is so playbook. Always playing fat mammy, literally, to come to the aid of the cacs in here. I call it like I see it. Hit that ignore, I was talking about you as reference for an example, if I was talking TO you, I would have @You. It's your option to respond or not. I provide just as much substantive fact-based comments as I do opinions. Don't think I didn't peep your commentary over at LSA... or maybe that wasn't you.. hmmm.. :patrice:lemmme stopppp. Don't go there. what's also funny is how another person dapping you up was just in my inbox dm'ing trying to detect my government and twitter page being intrusive... speaking of disruptive hmmm.. What's the chatter about?
:jbhmm:white posters, mammy/wench protection, and c00n alignment, all joined in 2012 too... interesting pattern

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikkaz got some low self esteem fraternizing with this Trump supporting fakkit

This Raisin Bran eating inbred got racist comments on deck for every ethnicity imaginable

nikkaz is deluded if they think this MAGA cac speaks any differently about black people with his World of Warcraft playing ass cracka friends

You nikkaz dapping this fakkit up need to revaluate ya goddamn lives :snoop:

@the cac mamba hope your mama gets skin cancer from tanning naked in the backyard, fakkit :pacspit:

:ehh: