How is this fakkit @the cac mamba still allowed to post here?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
yeah. @Cave Savage was on the same thread and he mentioned it. I don't know why you're using that smiley for, I don't see shyt funny. Because like OP said you said some wild shyt at times that comes across as insulting when you're not black and inappropriate.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah. @Cave Savage was on the same thread and he mentioned it. I don't know why you're using that smiley for, I don't see shyt funny. Because like OP said you said some wild shyt at times that comes across as insulting when you're not black and inappropriate.
:ehh: sorry you feel that way

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50% of cac mamba posts start with “I don’t support Trump, but...”

And wild nikkaz cosign

TLR fell off something serious, sis :snoop:
smh, I don't know what it was like before but I keep seeing people say that it fell off a lot, and it got my attention bc it's the good posters that are saying it's taking a turn for the worse. But I have noticed from the past year that Ive been on, white people on here are getting away with too much of their shyt that otherwise shouldn't be tolerated to say or do, for this to be a predom black site. And they are getting encouragement for it, very fukkin weird- the cosigning. especially when some people don't practice the same level of tolerance with their own people.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Why do y'all try to get anyone banned that has a difference in opinion than yourself:heh:. We all gotta have the same beliefs and shyt just to be here? I keep seeing threads pop up with dudes begging mods to ban someone over their opinion. I'm starting to think some of y'all get your feelings hurt and then run to tell the teacher like a little kid tattle telling:sadbron:. Now go ahead and call me a cac and say i'm caping for ole boy like a c00n because I didn't come in here agreeing with the thread because I don't give a fukk what you think:umad:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what if i said sorry a few weeks ago :troll:
it's this dumb cac shyt right here- that proves what op was talking about. Everything is in the guise of a joke to remove any accountability. fuk off. I know you feel that the daps and cosigning that you get gives you a pass to do whatever the fuk you want.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's this dumb cac shyt right here- that proves what op was talking about. Everything is in the guise of a joke to remove any accountability. fuk off. I know you feel that the daps and cosigning that you get gives you a pass to do whatever the fuk you want.
to be fair, this is an internet message board

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nothing fair about it. I know what the fuk it is. Stop with the condescending shyt. You whites come on a primarily black discussion forum, talking wild reckless and making insults with racial undertones when 90% of the internet forums out here are for you cacs by cacs. But yet here you are, with the need to come on a black forum talking shyt in a black space bc a certain segment of black people feel the need to cosign white acceptance and opinions or for their own self-hating purposes. Fuk outta here. You have all those other white media outlets to vent and discuss but here you are, opining on issues that you can't relate to, that we don't need you to relate to and you will never find alignment with. Because you are not black. To be fair, go be with your own "fair"-skinned cac mentalities especially when the black majority doesn't fuk with you.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and furthermore, to be fair, us being black on a site like 4ch8n, red*dit or any other site talking the same manner and method that you do, would have been banned or blocked from the site. Fuk do you mean? Internet message boards doesn't mean equal access, cac. and this is exactly why you and other whites on here, don't get it. Yall don't fukkkin stay in your lane and constantly are disruptive. Nothing but distractions. Knowing damn well, whites don't practice the same tolerance when it comes to us, internet or no internet. foh.