How is this fakkit @the cac mamba still allowed to post here?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and furthermore, to be fair, us being black on a site like 4ch8n, red*dit or any other site talking the same manner and method that you do, would have been banned or blocked from the site. Fuk do you mean? Internet message boards doesn't mean equal access, cac. and this is exactly why you and other whites on here, don't get it. Yall don't fukkin stay in your lane and constantly are disruptive. Knowing damn well, whites don't practice the same tolerance when it comes to us.
which is why i was :dead: at the irony of me using this dumbass screen name, and its purpose managing to get by you until a few weeks ago

i think ill just let this one play out :jaymelo: enjoy the rest of your day

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
N72KTNEAGQNCW2DDYKVXIEUDMQ.jpg

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
which is why i was :dead: at the irony of me using this dumbass screen name, and its purpose managing to get by you until a few weeks ago

Of course you will

Run and hide, you cum colored bytch

See you in the next Trump thread, siding with white supremacists

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The shyt didn't "get by me" ; never noticed it because you never have any relevant commentary for me to pay attention to, other than me glancing as I scroll past. I was told by numerous real black people on here to assume it's 70% of you cacs roaming around here anyway. But since I was made aware of it, you're looking real funny with your past statements. And don't give yourself credit, you cacs and your c00n supporters are not that complex or hard to figure out.

and of course, that's what cacs do.. run away when it comes time to show any responsibility or accountability for the things that you say and do. Now you want to get quiet and stay in yorur place. Typical cac shyt. Yall get real dismissive when called out - either deflecting, name calling or feigning ignorance like you don't know what it is that you're doing. Now all you need to is cue in the "victim" excuse and you will have @Sccitt's, Biscuitnbanger's, and GPBear's personas down to a science. white people shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you will

Run and hide, you cum colored bytch

See you in the next Trump thread, siding with white supremacists
all joking aside, what a bunch of fukkin bullshyt :camby: fukk trump, and fukk his racist cult of supporters. i voted all blue in the midterms and im voting all blue again in 2020, unless the dems run hillary clinton. i want that orange fakkit out of office

what do you want me to do in the meantime, put on some fake persona crying about illegal immigrants and the russia investigation? :mjlol: