How is it possible NOT to get laid in a big City

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on the train a few weeks ago because my car was in the shop. And I notoce it was nothing but females atleast 7 and better. All half naked. SoI thought to myself damn how can nikkas be simping & not :eat: in a big city like Chicago/New York/Philly etc...

I mean damn if i was in ATL id be :king:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
most chicks keep it moving and dont like dealing with thirsty dudes hollering at them in a general setting since its so common for them so its harder than you think to just pull broads during the day like that

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I was on the train a few weeks ago because my car was in the shop. And I notoce it was nothing but females atleast 7 and better. All half naked. SoI thought to myself damn how can nikkas be simping & not :eat: in a big city like Chicago/New York/Philly etc...

I mean damn if i was in ATL id be :king:

"God" poster my ass.

:duck:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
:yeshrug:I don't know how people get laid without going out, tbh. POF I guess? There's only been like two times where I've started up a conversation with a random chick and it went all the way. One was on a community college campus and the other was while I was working. Both times I didn't initiate it. All my girlfriends, one night stands etc. were through friends or just going out, partying, and meeting new people. I can't picture a scenario where I just start hitting on random bytches on the street and it goes anywhere

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
most chicks keep it moving and dont like dealing with thirsty dudes hollering at them in a general setting since its so common for them so its harder than you think to just pull broads during the day like that

These broads be walking like zombies glued to their phones.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:what:

Most chicks don't give dudes the time of day when you try to speak to them out on the street.

Its not as easy as you're making it out to be.

Disabled dudes, :flabbynsick: dudes, homeless dudes, bummy dudes, etc, if you fall into of those categories you its gonna be a challenge to get laid anywhere.

:heh: at how naive the OP is.