How is it possible NOT to get laid in a big City

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
:what:

Most chicks don't give dudes the time of day when you try to speak to them out on the street.

Its not as easy as you're making it out to be.

Disabled dudes, :flabbynsick: dudes, homeless dudes, bummy dudes, etc, if you fall into of those categories you its gonna be a challenge to get laid anywhere.

:heh: at how naive the OP is.

i disagree, with that.

i see bummy nikkkas who wear fubu shirts that say brick city and wear jnco jeans that be fukking these filthy ass whale bytches that most of you c00ns would categorize as pawg.

when i was living in vegas i saw alot of homeless nikkkas getting ass, yeah they paid for it or even bartered for it with prostitues for drugs but still.......... THEY got in them DRAWLS.

these bytches aint no dimes but these nikkkas still getting they dikk wet. it's 2012, there should be no excuse for a nikkka to not get sum puss, unless u on sum a.c. green shyt or behind bars.

Daps
nikkas always talking shyt like they pull girls like magic and they the same nikkas gettin played out in the public. If you dont bag girls that walk by you in the street stop the fibbery and fukkery.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As long as you mean big but not congested

Cause ppl in congested cities are generally rude as hell

Bumping into ppl, stepping on shoes without saying sorry. That type of shyt can get you blindsided with a Frazier hook in most cities

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
If you grew up in a big city you were taught as a kid to keep to yourself and mind your business. That mentality stays with you even in adulthood.

amen. most people in these big cities aren't even originally from those city so their concept of city mentality is totally different...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If you grew up in a big city you were taught as a kid to keep to yourself and mind your business. That mentality stays with you even in adulthood.

I highly disagree bruh. I live in a big city and visit big cities all over the u.s. in big cities I think that u are almost forced to chop it up and interract with a lot of chicks strickly off the population being bigger

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I was on the train a few weeks ago because my car was in the shop. And I notoce it was nothing but females atleast 7 and better. All half naked. SoI thought to myself damn how can nikkas be simping & not :eat: in a big city like Chicago/New York/Philly etc...

I mean damn if i was in ATL id be :king:

You see dimes on trains? What city are you in? When I use to get on public transportation in the Chi, I would see nothing but the most :flabbynsick: women ever.

MrNoFlyZone

The Original 2nd Coming
Daps
I don't see why this sh*t is so scientific to some of you cats.

Be comfortable in your own skin and you'll be even more comfortable in her skins.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You see dimes on trains? What city are you in? When I use to get on public transportation in the Chi, I would see nothing but the most :flabbynsick: women ever.

IDK about OP but I see dimes on the subway in NYC all the time. Last one I seen was a couple of weeks ago in Queens... Asian chick.

Seen a black chick that was a dime in the Airtrain station in Queens, looked like the darkskin version of that chick with the hair bun in the "Smile bytch you're on camera" thread in JBO.

This chick was staring at me probably because there was this Milf white lady I was looking at.

Me looking at milf white lady :lolbron: :dwillhuh:

Dime Black woman looking at me :birdman: and looked away after I made eye contact with her, anyway after that..

Me :flabbynsick::hamster:

She then called me a creep when I passed her on the Escalator.

Me afterwards :sad::beli::snoop:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Good looking women in major cities get hit in so much that most of them dont want to deal with you.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my best friends moved to New York (Brooklyn) about 8 months ago and he hasn't gotten laid once :sadcam:

He is outgoing, social, and not ugly, but he works a crazy schedule and I don't think he goes out as much as he would like.

Many average dudes are simply not getting (quality) p*ssy that easily. Just look at that thread about how many partners you've had.

It happens. He's getting his money right, though. :manny:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
One of my best friends moved to New York (Brooklyn) about 8 months ago and he hasn't gotten laid once :sadcam:

He is outgoing, social, and not ugly, but he works a crazy schedule and I don't think he goes out as much as he would like.

Many average dudes are simply not getting (quality) p*ssy that easily. Just look at that thread about how many partners you've had.

It happens. He's getting his money right, though. :manny:

He needs a social scene, if you have that you dont even really need paper to get laid.