How Has Becoming "Racially Aware" Changed the Way You View Sports?

Juven

All Star
Daps
I've always viewed sports as an extension of slavery, no matter how much the c00ns are paid..........you got to understand everything you see today is just an extension of slavery in action and lingo.........

Players are just slaves and they have "Owners"....all you need to know and you have a mostly white audience to watch you run,jump and fight.......

cmon man
this makes no sense. People around the world play sports. You have white players in hockey, japanese and latino players playing baseball, every nation playing soccer.. are they all slaves? They get paid well too. Outside of the sport black and white athletes are treated differently, like when cacs get tight at a black player for getting paid, but youre not a slave if youre an athlete, especially when youre a millionaire.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
... So who are you really hurting by boycotting? Not to mention you're taking away your own enjoyment for what? Its black pockets that are hurting most in the end :yeshrug:

The NBA is bringing in a bunch of European and Asian players that can't even play, so they are already replacing Black players. Hell you see it every year in the draft. I am always glad to see that the young brothers do good and I am really happy to see young brothers stick around in college and get their degrees.

And yes sports are racist as fukk. The fukking announcers kill me. They hate the Black players so much that you can actually feel it in their statements. I always loved baseball growing up. They hate the Black players; even though it was the Black players that got baseball the television ratings. They Black players wore gold chains; and the announcers had to signify. The Black players had a cool batting stance; and the announcers had to signify. Anything; and the Black player was just wrong. It is no wonder that Black men stopped playing baseball; and now the announcers are signifying talking in racist code about how fast twitch athletes need to leave the football fields and come back to baseball. So that means that baseball ratings are shyt and they need Black American athletes to save their sport.

Btw, Joe Buck is the most racist of all the announcers. He is a complete punk fakkit. I barely even watch pro football these days to begin with, but I always turn it off when I hear that cave chimp's voice. I only watch pro basketball in the playoffs; so I have no idea what is being said these days. I watch a lot of college sports, but the announcers and the schools are racist as fukk too. I completely hate words like "fast twitch muscles" "high character kid" "intelligent" "his team (almost always referring to the white quarterback)" "team player (almost always referring to white players)" and junk like that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: U do realize these people give zero fukks about me and you right?

Years ago I was leaving a club in nyc and Ray Allen, pierce and KG were bout to go in. Some dude starts Gettin mad hype and asked to take a pic and pierce spazzed on him. Told him get that cam out his fukkin face. Then my boy goes up to Allen and he was mad dismissive. yeah I know they just wanted to have a good time, but damn at least show some respect to the people funding your lifestyle. .
yo i gotta say...these dudes were about to go into a club? it wasnt a fukkin meet n greet, they werent tryna do that bullshyt :heh:

i mean i hear u but you gotta think about how much they go through that shyt, they cant even go out in public without everyone being like :krs:.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo i gotta say...these dudes were about to go into a club? it wasnt a fukkin meet n greet, they werent tryna do that bullshyt :heh:

i mean i hear u but you gotta think about how much they go through that shyt, they cant even go out in public without everyone being like :krs:.

:camby:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
If you think about it, modern-day sports with majority-black athletes are identical to the plantation system. There have been books about the topic. Young black males going through the combines and shyt are like bucks at an auction. They get paid money that usually goes right back into white hands, and have little real education. That big, dumb negro stereotype is hard to shake for brothas in school that look even a little in shape.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
If you think about it, modern-day sports with majority-black athletes are identical to the plantation system. There have been books about the topic. Young black males going through the combines and shyt are like bucks at an auction. They get paid money that usually goes right back into white hands, and have little real education. That big, dumb negro stereotype is hard to shake for brothas in school that look even a little in shape.

You know titles to any of those books?

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
You know titles to any of those books?

Definitely:

images

517syEjm-fL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

41uBu5nXsaL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Such provocative covers. All so well done:lawd: