How Has Becoming "Racially Aware" Changed the Way You View Sports?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The combine and how they describe black vs. white players is obvi sideways...but overall i support it cause it gives brothers opportunity + employment + money.... and most importantly it's a choice of theirs. Yeah, a cac announcer might go extra hard on you but it's putting millions into black hands.

It goes into black hands temporary and then right back to white people. As soon as a black athlete gets a professional contract he's pressured by his peers and financial adviser (who's working in collusion with the team owner) to buy white-owned sports cars, rent/buy mansions from white owned real estate firms, to buy white-owned designer clothes, etc. All while being heavily discouraged from using their wealth to help black people. Black multimillionaires and billionaires are put under close watch because they have the capacity to help the black community the world over. They have to be put on a tight lease. When it was revealed that Beyonce/Jay-Z bailed out BLM protesters white people were so angry.

I stopped fukking with the nfl after I saw this:
League of Denial: The NFL's Concussion Crisis

Isn't Will Smith doing a movie about this?

If you think about it, modern-day sports with majority-black athletes are identical to the plantation system. There have been books about the topic. Young black males going through the combines and shyt are like bucks at an auction. They get paid money that usually goes right back into white hands, and have little real education. That big, dumb negro stereotype is hard to shake for brothas in school that look even a little in shape.

This man gets it.

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Depends on how you look at it : true, it's mostly black athletes and white owners. But who's stopping black athletes from using that "white" money to build up their own "black" business and involve their community? Isn't that what Jamal Mashburn did, build up his own businesses thanks to his NBA money? :jbhmm:

To me playing in the NBA is like the perfect opportunity to make lots of money and to use that money for better purposes. That's also what Bron is doing right, with the whole scholarships thing?

I think these guys have much more power than we might think they do, or than maybe they think they do. But most Coli brehs tell me "It's a business", so :yeshrug:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
"Traded" never liked that term, even when I was 13. I get what they mean but :wow: Most people are sleep, everything the same just repackaged with code words. Racism white supremacy is so subtle to the point, they look at you crazy & "bringing up the race card." :skip: