how firm is your handshake?

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Very firm...with intense eye contact...especially for older Men...
Its a Heterosexual Man thing
:outlaw:

jayhah.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Whatever you say breh...its like I said in the initial post, it's not that deep. The fact that you're in here typing whole novels over a simple disagreement shows that you're trying to turn a simple discussion into some sort of intellectual pissing contest. That kinda speaks volumes:mjpls:

speaks volumes to the fact that you are the type of person that comes on an online message board to make a claim that they can't back up with reason or logic. I have a suspicious feeling that you do this same shyt in real life. you might want to go to a therapist because the inability to accept that you are wrong is a sign of an underlying mental issue. i hope you can get the help you need .

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
speaks volumes to the fact that you are the type of person that comes on an online message board to make a claim that they can't back up with reason or logic. I have a suspicious feeling that you do this same shyt in real life. you might want to go to a therapist because the inability to accept that you are wrong is a sign of an underlying mental issue. i hope you can get the help you need .

Now you're psychoanalyzing? :russ: I'm done man...you're in here typing books on a simple topic, are obviously taking this thread wild personal, and definitely have an axe to grind. ...but since you wanna psychoanalyze, you come across as someone with an inferiority complex, always with something to prove....hence this thread, and you say I need a therapist? :heh: You sound straight traumatized about greetings from people with strong grip breh...read your own posts, smoke a blunt and take a cot damn walk or something! At this point you're just arguing to argue. If you want the last word so badly...go head and get that. :youngsabo:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Now you're psychoanalyzing? :russ: I'm done man...you're in here typing books on a simple topic, are obviously taking this thread wild personal, and definitely have an axe to grind. ...but since you wanna psychoanalyze, you come across as someone with an inferiority complex, always with something to prove....hence this thread, and you say I need a therapist? :heh: You sound straight traumatized about greetings from people with strong grip breh...read your own posts, smoke a blunt and take a cot damn walk or something! At this point you're just arguing to argue. If you want the last word so badly...go head and get that. :youngsabo:

how do i have something to prove? you are the one that responded to my opinion. you initiated this whole debate then when you had no logical way to explain your side of it you tried several times to change the subject and attack me as an attempt to stop any discussion from actually happening so you could try to back away without taking the blow to your ego and I wouldn't let you off the hook.

yeah i think its good that you are done cause this has gone from me showing that you are not very smart and has went past that into the territory where i now feel like im prodding a crazy person. but yeah get help.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's firm. and i break quick, because i fukkin hate shaking hands. after years of walkin in n out of bathrooms to piss and noticing how mothafukkas will walk out without washing their hands, i try to avoid shaking hands as much as possible.

and that "strong handshake = tons of sex" thing is a lie. i know for a fact my cousin isnt having any sex and he always tries to break everyone's hand with his stupid meaningless hand shakes.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm sorry but I guess I'm bout to be all kinds of :wrist: right now... I can't stand muthaf**kas who be trying to break muthaf**kas hands into 10,000 pieces for a d**n handshake. I holds musical instruments and b***hes with my hands and I don't need muthaf**kas tryna f**k my s**t up. Shake and keep the s**t moving.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
how do i have something to prove? you are the one that responded to my opinion. you initiated this whole debate then when you had no logical way to explain your side of it you tried several times to change the subject and attack me as an attempt to stop any discussion from actually happening so you could try to back away without taking the blow to your ego and I wouldn't let you off the hook.

yeah i think its good that you are done cause this has gone from me showing that you are not very smart and has went past that into the territory where i now feel like im prodding a crazy person. but yeah get help.

:umad:
rqykxk.jpg.gif

Not that serious breh.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:umad:
rqykxk.jpg.gif

Not that serious breh.

see you legitimately might be crazy, your last post ended with "and you can have the last word" like you were gonna pretend to be the bigger man and just walk away and not respond anymore but you don't even have enough will power in yourself to follow through with something like that.

but yeah nice attempt to change the subject so you dont have to mentally deal with responding to anything that hurts your fragile ego. keep it up kiddo if you have high level delusions for your age if you keep it up you might be able to turn pro one day.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't think I'll ever shake a persons hand again which is awkward in business but after this shyt I'm coo. It always seemed nasty to me anyway but I did it not to be rude but always used hand sanitizer right after.