how firm is your handshake?

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Some guys are surprised by a woman with a firm handshake. I like to see the look on their faces when I shake their hand.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont do it that hard because anyone that tries to shake your hand really hard to try to prove something is an insecure douche bag. im a big dude w/ decent sized hands & forearms so if you really wanna have a hand squeezing contest we can do that but im gonna hurt you on purpose.

2nd person I've heard say that. It's complete bullshyt. :snoop:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Im white so all the time

:loljay:

This reminded me of the last handshake i got when i went to check this gym out couple weeks back. This big ass white boi gripped my hand like he was tryingto crush me into submission on some, "Kneel before Zod" type shyt. Had me walking out of there like :dahell:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
The idea of someone shaking your hand hard is solely based off of insecurity.

well thanks for your explanation of "its bullshyt." you shoulda been on the debate team in high school.

i could only see a couple reasons to do it, insecurity or just being completely unaware of one's own handshake pressure(aka dumb as fukk). usually when it happens to me it is coming from some guy who is 5'6 who seems like he is tryin to work out the issues of his inferiority complex on a tall guy.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well thanks for your explanation of "its bullshyt." you shoulda been on the debate team in high school.

i could only see a couple reasons to do it, insecurity or just being completely unaware of one's own handshake pressure(aka dumb as fukk). usually when it happens to me it is coming from some guy who is 5'6 who seems like he is tryin to work out the issues of his inferiority complex on a tall guy.

Or maybe the expectation of receiving a firm handshake back, which your dumb ass obviously can't fathom the concept of. Dumb ass nikka.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Or maybe the expectation of receiving a firm handshake back, which your dumb ass obviously can't fathom the concept of. Dumb ass nikka.

that would fall into the "dumb as fukk" category that i mentioned. who is expecting anyone to try to crush their hand during a hand shake?

its obvious you are getting your feelings hurt because you are one of the people who shakes other's hands too hard. but you wanna pretend like your insecurities have nothing to do with this "test of strength" during a handshake. yeah ok sure.

i wanna help you change your life for the better man. remember there is a difference between a "firm" and a "painful" handshake. if people react poorly to your "firm" handshake you are more than likely doing a "painful" handshake without realizing it. a lot more people are gonna like you now because of that advice i just gave you.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hand-grip-vjezba.jpg

Get your grip up brehs.Use one of these during your workouts in between sets youll have them paws in no time.Good for forearms too.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Some guys are surprised by a woman with a firm handshake. I like to see the look on their faces when I shake their hand.

I always let up when shaking hands with a woman. I feel like an a$$hole if I try to squeeze their hand with any force.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I always let up when shaking hands with a woman. I feel like an a$$hole if I try to squeeze their hand with any force.
Most men do. That's why I like to see their face when they realize my handshake is as firm as theirs. My Mom taught me that a weak handshake is no bueno in business.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mine is really firm....ppl always tell me that but i dont do it on purpose....