how firm is your handshake?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
one of my homeboys had a :faq: handshake...I had to teach him the importance of a man with a firm handshake

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I prefer not to shake hands

u don't know where peoples hands have been. They coulda been picking their nose and wiped their ass and didn't properly wash their hands, or just jacked off etc...

when someone sticks their hands out to handshake me I just give them dap instead (or a fist bump), I don't want your dirty sweaty palms on me n1gga

:what:

and if by some accident some idiot convinces me to shake his hand I usually go and wash my hand immediately afterwards

The asian culture has the right idea of bowing heads as a means to greet people, it's less nasty and healthier. Asians are basically smarter than the rest of the world so it makes sense that they don't shake hands tho

:manny:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Firm handshake is extremely important if you value your outward appearance towards others. And this ain't some macho bullshyt neither, its a respect thing. So much can be said by the grip of a mans hand (paws). You think the first time you meet your girls father you can just give him some wet noodle hand shake? That man will never respect you. I got two friends that still give high fives, Im bout to start forcing the handshake on em.

As far as my grip, usually just squeeze as hard as I can. I ain't crazy strong or nothing, but it sends a certain message. With females its different, just a nice firm grip. My handshake is well respected by both genders, yours should be too.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I give a firm one but not no Robocop crushing type jawn but I hate the wet noodle shakes from cats though

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
well thanks for your explanation of "its bullshyt." you shoulda been on the debate team in high school.

i could only see a couple reasons to do it, insecurity or just being completely unaware of one's own handshake pressure(aka dumb as fukk). usually when it happens to me it is coming from some guy who is 5'6 who seems like he is tryin to work out the issues of his inferiority complex on a tall guy.

It doesn't always have to be that deep breh....some people just have strong ass grip :manny:

8542696420_47509c2f38_b.jpg

This cat looks like he'd straight yoke nikkas up and not even know it :whew:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Firm handshake is extremely important if you value your outward appearance towards others. And this ain't some macho bullshyt neither, its a respect thing. So much can be said by the grip of a mans hand (paws). You think the first time you meet your girls father you can just give him some wet noodle hand shake? That man will never respect you. I got two friends that still give high fives, Im bout to start forcing the handshake on em.

As far as my grip, usually just squeeze as hard as I can. I ain't crazy strong or nothing, but it sends a certain message. With females its different, just a nice firm grip. My handshake is well respected by both genders, yours should be too.

:thumbsdown:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al

u touch me and I'm gonna pull a George W

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
It doesn't always have to be that deep breh....some people just have strong ass grip :manny:

8542696420_47509c2f38_b.jpg

This cat looks like he'd straight yoke nikkas up and not even know it :whew:

yes as you will see in my original post i created the category of painful handshakers known as the "dumb as fukk" category. these are the same people that stomp when they walk, breath through their mouth and are generally oafs. you want to act like you really have a strong hand shake naturally but dont realize it, basically you are admitting you have no control over your own body. thats pathetic.

People who are aware of themselves and other's around themselves do not have these issues, because they recognize them when they happen and adjust their behavior in the future because they do not wish to inconvenience other people with these problems.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
yes as you will see in my original post i created the category of painful handshakers known as the "dumb as fukk" category. these are the same people that stomp when they walk, breath through their mouth and are generally oafs. you want to act like you really have a strong hand shake naturally but dont realize it, basically you are admitting you have no control over your own body. thats pathetic.

People who are aware of themselves and other's around themselves do not have these issues, because they recognize them when they happen and adjust their behavior in the future because they do not wish to inconvenience other people with these problems.

Okay so do they know they have strong ass grip, or are they naive? :mindblown: Which is it?

You sound like you have some insecurities yourself:mjpls:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Okay so do they know they have strong ass grip, or are they naive? :mindblown: Which is it?

You sound like you have some insecurities yourself:mjpls:

im calling you out on the fact that your claim that "some people just have a really strong grip" is complete bullshyt argument unless you intend on defending a total oaf. what you are trying to claim is that if your grip is strong enough there is no way you could shake someone's hand without hurting them, which is not true at all.

People are able to control the force in which they do things with their own body(this is a really high concept that you probably will not understand buy try and follow the logic here) and since we can all agree that people are able to control the force in which their own body we have to come to the conclusion that anyone who hurts someone they shake hands with is either doing it on purpose because they are insecure or doing it because they have no control of their own body.

plus im not the insecure sounding one, you are the one responding to my opinion that wasn't even addressed towards you. All im trying to do is understand the logic of people who hurt other people's hands when they shake them. Ive already established a recognized difference between a firm and a painful handshake. you and the other guy who have tried to debunk my theory haven't been able to even close to explain your side of it, you just try to tell me im wrong and then insult me. where is your logic? all you say is that some people have a strong grip and then post a picture of a guy with a huge arm and hand. Funny thing is that guy probably doesn't hurt people when he shakes their hand. he knows how strong he is and probably doesnt feel the need to prove himself to strangers.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
im calling you out on the fact that your claim that "some people just have a really strong grip" is complete bullshyt argument unless you intend on defending a total oaf. what you are trying to claim is that if your grip is strong enough there is no way you could shake someone's hand without hurting them, which is not true at all.

People are able to control the force in which they do things with their own body(this is a really high concept that you probably will not understand buy try and follow the logic here) and since we can all agree that people are able to control the force in which their own body we have to come to the conclusion that anyone who hurts someone they shake hands with is either doing it on purpose because they are insecure or doing it because they have no control of their own body.

plus im not the insecure sounding one, you are the one responding to my opinion that wasn't even addressed towards you. All im trying to do is understand the logic of people who hurt other people's hands when they shake them. Ive already established a recognized difference between a firm and a painful handshake. you and the other guy who have tried to debunk my theory haven't been able to even close to explain your side of it, you just try to tell me im wrong and then insult me. where is your logic? all you say is that some people have a strong grip and then post a picture of a guy with a huge arm and hand. Funny thing is that guy probably doesn't hurt people when he shakes their hand. he knows how strong he is and probably doesnt feel the need to prove himself to strangers.

I have to chime in and say... Yes you can alter your pressure, but most of the time you don't know your own strength unless someone tells you. How else are you suppose to know? Like I have a problem slamming car doors... I didn't realize it until someone told me :manny:

Now I lightly nudged the door because my strength is somewhat overbearing I guess

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I have to chime in and say... Yes you can alter your pressure, but most of the time you don't know your own strength unless someone tells you. How else are you suppose to know? Like I have a problem slamming car doors... I didn't realize it until someone told me :manny:

Now I lightly nudged the door because my strength is somewhat overbearing I guess
you may have missed this part of an earlier post i made
you took the information someone told you and you used it and changed your behavior for future instances, you are one of the good people. It is clear that these guys arguing with me have been told that their handshake is a little too hard before but they just wanna act tough like "i just gotta strong grip i guess:manny: cant do anything about that"

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

:wtf: :why: Was this post necessary? Breh outchea getting his wrist broke:laff: Guess you can`t fukk with that grown man grip huh:youngsabo:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn