How Dumb Or Genius Is This Game Idea

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I thought about this concept and game title years ago OP. Lol, thats weird.

When GTA IV showed its pregame specs i was like, damn, it would be dope to have a real life simulation where u live ur daily life and consequences and rewards were as real as the real world.

Most of all us had an idea of a Life or World GTA simulator

I actually had an idea of a game like GTA where if you die your game uninstalls and you have to buy the game again (as a joke with friends in school)

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Terrible cause of the microtransaction gimmick. GTA fused with Sims sounds cool as long as the camera ain't top down. I would love a way more customizable gta game. Have a family or baby mamas lol. Bring back rpg elements and counter of how many x amount of different things you've done like GTA SA.

My take on it:

Load up Real Life

Press start

Narrator introduces you to the character creation. similar to Saints Row. With Top tier Rockstar graphics.

Race

Age(since this game is online focused, there is no difficulty but the age you choose, like height, can make it much more challenging. Max age to start from is 75. Lowest is 19.)

Height(Max height 7'0, this heavily effects speed and movement. You can't be Shaq and running like Usain Bolt.)

Body Type (Endomorph, Ectomorph, Mesomorph. Click one and you'll see multiple versions of the body class.

Hair (body hair sub options)
Voice (yells, scream, a good 15 different voices, limited lines though.)
Skills (physical strength, intelligence, firearms pro, wheelman...can only choose one, you can lvl up the others as you play.)

another cool idea is imagine you go to the basketball courts online and it's controls mimics 2k. Seriously imagine playing a GTA game, picking up a ball and the camera angle switches to 2k camera with 2k controls. would be the ultimate game.

Basketball leagues, street racing crews, cops, thieves and gang bangers / mafia. so many player ran factions and communities in one game.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Make it so that you can pay the 10 cents (or whatever the cost) or wait 1 hour to respawn.

Sounds like a hit if you can make the game more engaging than GTA.

:yeshrug:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I'm not religious but here's an idea arond your pay for death shyt

how about when you die, you can only play as an invisible angel or demon and perform miracles for the people that cant see you
and once you do something worthy of your goal... you get resurrected... if you kill people you are judged in the next life and wont have opportunity or luck

how would you manage the growth system? would you start as a child and be born to a random online family? How would you start the game and find shelter?

Now this is an ill idea!

You could expand on the invisible realm too!

Being an angel = giving health packs to players, giving different buffs, giving temporary shields to protect from cars running into you or whatever

Being an a demon = setting traps, cursing players that are murderers, planting guns / ammo, giving buffs that are powerful but run out and end up ultimately hurting the player that got the buff (like a possession)

My take on it:

Load up Real Life

Press start

Narrator introduces you to the character creation. similar to Saints Row. With Top tier Rockstar graphics.

Race

Age(since this game is online focused, there is no difficulty but the age you choose, like height, can make it much more challenging. Max age to start from is 75. Lowest is 19.)

Height(Max height 7'0, this heavily effects speed and movement. You can't be Shaq and running like Usain Bolt.)

Body Type (Endomorph, Ectomorph, Mesomorph. Click one and you'll see multiple versions of the body class.

Hair (body hair sub options)
Voice (yells, scream, a good 15 different voices, limited lines though.)
Skills (physical strength, intelligence, firearms pro, wheelman...can only choose one, you can lvl up the others as you play.)

another cool idea is imagine you go to the basketball courts online and it's controls mimics 2k. Seriously imagine playing a GTA game, picking up a ball and the camera angle switches to 2k camera with 2k controls. would be the ultimate game.

Basketball leagues, street racing crews, cops, thieves and gang bangers / mafia. so many player ran factions and communities in one game.

This shyt would make nikkas WANT to stay alive in the game! shyt would be crazy!

And the demon / angel shyt would have nikkas not so bored while dead.

This shyt would be flamessss

:laugh:

Couple this with it being a 1 hour timer before you respawn or you can pay real cash (or in game currency) to instantly revive, and you'd have a HIT!

Call the game "The Fast Life"

:wow:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think the idea is good in concept but what's dumb is you putting it out in the open on a forum so any person with industry ties or a software headstart can snatch, fine-tune and sell your idea. Become the Mollywater of videogames, brehs.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I think the idea is good in concept but what's dumb is you putting it out in the open on a forum so any person with industry ties or a software headstart can snatch, fine-tune and sell your idea. Become the Mollywater of videogames, brehs.

nikkas still remember MollyWater?

:russ:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

nikka you watch wrestling, don’t talk to me about dumb shyt. I have no experience with game development and I’m not even a gamer. I asked a question about what y’all thought of an idea. Criticize the ideal all you want, but I don’t have time for people to be insinuating I’m dumb