How Dumb Or Genius Is This Game Idea

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Better idea than paying to get the game. Then paying to play the game ...again. :stopitslime:
Yes, i mentioned fortnite. You do realize fortnite makes an insanely amount of money each month (100mil to be exact) for a free game. The real life idea with the paywall is intriguing and i would spend 10 cents to see, especially if it has a buzz. If it is good, it's certified at that point. Soon nikkaz gonna pay for armor, clothing, karate classes that improve your melee. Im sorry if you're not much of a visionary :manny:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Not a bad idea except the $60 part. Free to play like fortnite, charge 10 cent per life. If it's a good game you tell yourself you might spend a dollar today. Eventually you have 300 million people willing to spend up to a dollar a day. I'd enjoy randomly killing, fukkin up people's day. Im in, can i get a link?

This. For this shyt to fly you would have to make it free to play with a timer that regenerates lives, basically like all these other games that have stamina micro-transactions. Some will just wait to regenerate and not pay a lick, but if the game is good people will pay for lives. Paying full game price for one shot and then having to keep paying would sink that shyt quick.

Reviews from major sites, regardless how you feel about them would bury this model.

I do not mind micros to help support companies and games I really enjoy, but I would never pay full price for a game and have to keep investing Everytime I die, and I am not broke by any means. Unless that one life lasted me like a month, and then we are flying into paid subscription territory which I have no problem with but many do.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yes, i mentioned fortnite. You do realize fortnite makes an insanely amount of money each month (100mil to be exact) for a free game. The real life idea with the paywall is intriguing and i would spend 10 cents to see, especially if it has a buzz. If it is good, it's certified at that point. Soon nikkaz gonna pay for armor, clothing, karate classes that improve your melee. Im sorry if you're not much of a visionary :manny:

I was agreeing with you dummy. :snoop:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Paying real life money kills this idea.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Imagine a gay dude buy this game and create a fruity character... then he walk to the wrong hood and that's it :russ:

That's fukked up but :laff:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Make it 29.99, give everyone 20 lives to start off with for the free and muthafukas would be hooked. Then make the price tier lower if you buy more lives at one time, 20 for 15, 30 for 20 etc. and you could make a killing off of this

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm not religious but here's an idea arond your pay for death shyt

how about when you die, you can only play as an invisible angel or demon and perform miracles for the people that cant see you
and once you do something worthy of your goal... you get resurrected... if you kill people you are judged in the next life and wont have opportunity or luck

how would you manage the growth system? would you start as a child and be born to a random online family? How would you start the game and find shelter?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That shyt will be called Real Life.

Basically, it’s like Grand Theft Auto mixed with the Sims. A simulation where you can do damn near anything. But this is the catch, as soon as you die, the game is over and you can’t play it again. UNLESS, you pay a small fee (anywhere from 10 cent to 99 cent) to buy a new life. So you wanna fukk around and be a menace, well as soon as the police shoot and kill you, your game will be deactivated. Only way you can play again is to buy a new life. Basically arcade style but with consoles.

The game would be the standard cost. I don’t know if them hoes still cost $60 but whatever the standard cost is. But soon as you die, you gotta buy another life or the game is useless.

Now I know what people will say. Yes, who would want to keep spending money on a new life. Well if you make the game good and addictive enough, people will spend their money on that dumb shyt. Also, it would be a novelty and once you try it, you hooked. Cause you already spent the $60, so you gotta keep playing. Then if it’s fun, and you die one time, you gotta play again. Am I right or am I right?
Terrible cause of the microtransaction gimmick. GTA fused with Sims sounds cool as long as the camera ain't top down. I would love a way more customizable gta game. Have a family or baby mamas lol. Bring back rpg elements and counter of how many x amount of different things you've done like GTA SA.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I thought about this concept and game title years ago OP. Lol, thats weird.

When GTA IV showed its pregame specs i was like, damn, it would be dope to have a real life simulation where u live ur daily life and consequences and rewards were as real as the real world.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I'm not religious but here's an idea arond your pay for death shyt

how about when you die, you can only play as an invisible angel or demon and perform miracles for the people that cant see you
and once you do something worthy of your goal... you get resurrected... if you kill people you are judged in the next life and wont have opportunity or luck

how would you manage the growth system? would you start as a child and be born to a random online family? How would you start the game and find shelter?

Better idea: the angels are moderators spectating servers

Implement an honor system like RDR, you have to get your driving license, every player has an NPC family that they customize at the introduction stage of the game.

You can have a certain amount of relatives.

Map has to be 5-6 states wide.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Better idea: the angels are moderators spectating servers

Implement an honor system like RDR, you have to get your driving license, every player has an NPC family that they customize at the introduction stage of the game.

You can have a certain amount of relatives.

Map has to be 5-6 states wide.

that is a perfect angle... I couldnt have wrote it any better.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the game was free it might work. But the entry $60 PLUS the microtransactions maybe a barrier.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
that is a perfect angle... I couldnt have wrote it any better.
I reread your idea and the being a spirit and doing good deeds to get ressurected is a brilliant idea

If the game was free it might work. But the entry $60 PLUS the microtransactions maybe a barrier.

This would be the perfect free online launch title for Xbox or PS5 to showcase the hardware

I can just imagine it being RDR2 on steroids graphically and technically

Last edited: