How does thecoli feel about Mike Ross?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Something isn't adding up for real. If Dude was doing it for the lovely the game, and not trying to find a career, he would still be doing it no? If SF5 was trash, couldn't he have just changed it to Arcsys Pro Talk? 90% of the twitch heads will play whatever you tell them to anyway.

Edit: If Dude is really real, this wi 'll be the last interview he does.

Exactly dude always had a place in the FGC, he could've said his piece about SFV, but he went and fired shots at MenaRD and Problem X. Nah he shyts on them for no other reason than being eSports and he resents it.

He could've run an ArcSys ProTalk and put on locals and kept the local scene alive for lesser games and ate. Instead he gets bitter because he doesn't know how to interact in business world, and lashed out at everyone.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't get that from the interview.

He basically just doesn't like what the fgc has become nor esports. He's not taking anything away from problem or Mena.... He even it proud to say that people can make real money off this.

He just doesn't like what it has become or where its going.

To add on to that he doesn't have a game that he's passion about, seems like he likes GG though.

If he wanted to make money in the fgc, he could people really love that dude. He's probably one of the more popular if not the most popular fgc face that isn't a top tier player.

Its almost like artist that don't sign deals because they don't like how the game is played, but love to play or make music.

I think whatever he had going on with capcom and twitch probably burned him on that "corporate" side of things... and he probably still got friends and or associates that he aint trying to had on there work.

All in all for someone that isn't seeking out attention and is constantly asked about his feelings and opinions on things he doesn't really want to go into detail about or talk about....he handled it pretty well.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess Im the only the that thought mike ross from suits

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I didn't get that from the interview.

He basically just doesn't like what the fgc has become nor esports. He's not taking anything away from problem or Mena.... He even it proud to say that people can make real money off this.

He just doesn't like what it has become or where its going.

To add on to that he doesn't have a game that he's passion about, seems like he likes GG though.

If he wanted to make money in the fgc, he could people really love that dude. He's probably one of the more popular if not the most popular fgc face that isn't a top tier player.

Its almost like artist that don't sign deals because they don't like how the game is played, but love to play or make music.

I think whatever he had going on with capcom and twitch probably burned him on that "corporate" side of things... and he probably still got friends and or associates that he aint trying to had on there work.

All in all for someone that isn't seeking out attention and is constantly asked about his feelings and opinions on things he doesn't really want to go into detail about or talk about....he handled it pretty well.

:usure: Mike "I don't suck dikk" Ross