How does thecoli feel about Mike Ross?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Get the whole entire fukk outta here with that bullshyt. If that's your career you're a career loser. I don't give a fukk how much money they pay. And you sound dumb as shyt, I live in the hood, nikkaz ain't in the fukkin hood playing esports :wtf:

nikka, five nikkaz got shot on my block last week, a.c. don't work great in the ghetto, why you think they be outside. nikkaz think panhandling is a way, but they possibly homeless, nikkaz family members strung out, people need pampers or even food but luckily today is the 15th assuming mom pops didn't sell all the food stamps at 2 for $1 rate.

What I'm trying to convey is you over privileged internet muthafukkas are hilarious. What do you do when your game of choice becomes obsolete?

What about the 99.9+% of black kids who don't make a dime off playing games, let's hold off on giving esports the naacp award. I'm certain gaming has ruined more families than helped :whoa:

nikka shut all the way the fukk up with your ignant ass insights. What do basketball players with new a new rule, they adapt you dumb fukk. Your fukkin name is PS4 and youre on a black centric forum talking about video games.:martin:

Name a relevant black person back in the days of Valle, Daigo, and the ST Gods. Two black men just one of the most prestigious tourneys in the FGC and an unknown black player made Top 3 against eltie Korean players.

Thats gives these young ass kids an opportunity to see beyond your old dust head ass hood. You gonna assume black people just struggle with no future, while we in here trying to see the possibilities of a future where we dominate in all aspects.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka shut all the way the fukk up with your ignant ass insights. What do basketball players with new a new rule, they adapt you dumb fukk. Your fukkin name is PS4 and youre on a black centric forum talking about video games.:martin:
Let's try this on a different frequency...

For starters, I'm a gamer, been one longer than you been alive. You have no idea why I'm named ps4 :umad: and the coli is FAR from a black centric website, it just mascarades as one like B.E.T. any real blackness gets drowned out by the cacs and c00ns who have run this society for hundreds of years :stop:
Name a relevant black person back in the days of Valle, Daigo, and the ST Gods. Two black men just one of the most prestigious tourneys in the FGC and an unknown black player made Top 3 against eltie Korean players.
Name a relevant black person in the days of :wtf: while you're focusing on dumbshyt name a black person that matters. When the trump N word tape surfaces will it matter, nikka :dahell:

Esports, requires you to dedicate your life to playing a game. You are the enemy to black youth if you think that is a career move. And you're too happy that a black person did good in these events like it's unbelievable that a black person could be good at something :wow: I'm not impressed, and we been kicking ass in videogaming since the beginning. Black man built the first console. Black people was known to be good at pacman, I went to the regional finals during the blockbuster world championships twice by playing games I was just naturally good at, I'm black, I don't view myself as a pioneer, I'm just a gamer buddy :yeshrug:
Thats gives these young ass kids an opportunity to see beyond your old dust head ass hood. You gonna assume black people just struggle with no future, while we in here trying to see the possibilities of a future where we dominate in all aspects.
So by playing videogames all day they'll get out the hood? Is this really a thing or are you wishful thinking at the very very best? What part of the hood had the time and resources to live out the dream you talking? You never been to a hood in your life, let's keep it trill. You say I say black people just struggle with no future but that is fact if they took your advice :ufdup: I'm telling you people struggling to eat don't have the resources to game all day long which is a requirement if you're going to be esports elite. Your stupid idea isn't resonating in the hood. It's a suburban thought that isn't realistic in either community. Black people can do anything they want, and I'd hope they would want more than to just play a fukkin videogame.

Shout out to those who made it, but fukk outta here because you're ignoring all the fukkin losers who didn't :camby:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yall really in here arguing about who was the realest nikka at the arcade?
full

SCJoe

All Star
Daps

I see what you are saying but dudes like AfroCole(first american to win a SF game at evo with heavy international players), Spiderdan(was the jwong of marvel pre-MVC2) and Combofiend were killing the game back in the early 2000's. That's not even including dudes like Sanford and Chris Schmidt who were winning MVC2 tournament over Jwong. Black people have been winning in the scene since it began. Hell, the Cannons are black and from the Bay.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt's the same as sports, a small fraction make it big, and it keeps alotta people away from the streets. To put that down, saying they are all losers is ridiculous. It's like some of y'all are projecting your insane addiction to gaming that crippled your life, when it's really not like that for the rest of us.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mike is probably the realest FGC player that had a legit fan base and walked away because of the B.S and fakery.

Most of the mvc2 (arcade generation) is way to real. But a lot of them have tamed down or sold out to try and get that esports money or because its "politically correct"

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I see what you are saying but dudes like AfroCole(first american to win a SF game at evo with heavy international players), Spiderdan(was the jwong of marvel pre-MVC2) and Combofiend were killing the game back in the early 2000's. That's not even including dudes like Sanford and Chris Schmidt who were winning MVC2 tournament over Jwong. Black people have been winning in the scene since it began. Hell, the Cannons are black and from the Bay.

Oh I know breh, and dap + rep for dropping the knowledge.

Right now is the perfect time to see the community get readily involved and support black streamers and competitors. Not just the FGC but MOBAS and FPS as well. Say what you want about Mena RD but dude put a whole country on his back building a community and meeting with the minister of sports in his country.

I left out black gamers just see to how involved his ignant gutter snipe trash ass just is, but instead he talks about syrup sandwiches and stroking his own pathetic ego.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Amazing how quickly this thread went to shyt. :fransalute:

Whatever, respect to Mike "Mike Ross" Ross and the years he gave to the culture.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Something isn't adding up for real. If Dude was doing it for the lovely the game, and not trying to find a career, he would still be doing it no? If SF5 was trash, couldn't he have just changed it to Arcsys Pro Talk? 90% of the twitch heads will play whatever you tell them to anyway.

Edit: If Dude is really real, this wi 'll be the last interview he does.

Last edited: