How does thecoli feel about Mike Ross?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea playing Guilty Gear looking like a rejected K. Dot cover and being worshipped by R/Kappa is impacting the world. :francis:

Yea dude was always a weirdo. I don’t understand this bizarre moral stand he’s on. E sports has practically saved SF. He rather it be contained to a niche crowd in a back room of a marriott

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yea dude was always a weirdo. I don’t understand this bizarre moral stand he’s on. E sports has practically saved SF. He rather it be contained to a niche crowd in a back room of a marriott

^100 This. eSports is giving underprivilaged black youths the opportunity to do more with their lives than dumb shyt.

If it wasnt for SFV, Punk would probably have trouble assembling McGriddles at mcdonald’s.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
^100 This. eSports is giving underprivilaged black youths the opportunity to do more with their lives than dumb shyt.

If it wasnt for SFV, Punk would probably have trouble assembling McGriddles at mcdonald’s.

:mjlol:How you know Punk came up underprivileged?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So whats the cliffnote version of what happened?

Read some of the Reddit AMA, it appears he put all his eggs in one basket and found himself aimless when it fell through. Now he's disgruntled as a result of poor life planning. There's no reason he shouldn't be atleast the black Maximillian.

I was a heavy Zangief player in SF4 and remember one of the his leading players discovering/publishing techniques was also a soon-to-be attorney focusing on game industry stuff. He eventually fell off but still works behind the scenes. That's good planning.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Whiny bytch with his Catcher in the Rye bytchassness. “i dont suck dikk”:stopitslime: FoH talkin about building a company sounding like LTG.

What he thought working with capcom was gonna be all Hadoken and Chun Li hentai?

Dude had a perfect opportunity to put on a lot of people and grow into something huge but because he dont understand business works or how to quantify shyt to the Japs they saw him as an guy with a talk show. Instead of a PR piece who could move units. He couldve gotten a sweet gig with ArcSys or Bamco, but nah he had to run his mouth.

:picard:

To be fair tho, none of the people involved with this saw where it was goign. these are all nerds who were having fun playing games with their friends. now you got people like Rick Fox comin iin dropping bread and the game has changed.

i'm not even sure what other skilsl most of these brehs have. will J Wong and Daigo play street fighter until they're 80? what happens when the scene dies down again? do these nikkas have health insurance??? i think breh did the right thing. he just gotta stop being so angsty about it​

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

To be fair tho, none of the people involved with this saw where it was goign. these are all nerds who were having fun playing games with their friends. now you got people like Rick Fox comin iin dropping bread and the game has changed.

i'm not even sure what other skilsl most of these brehs have. will J Wong and Daigo play street fighter until they're 80? what happens when the scene dies down again? do these nikkas have health insurance??? i think breh did the right thing. he just gotta stop being so angsty about it​

I wanna see nikkas take over esports
Kbrad is funny too

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Wong just released an 0-2 clothing line, but it doesn't seem like he's doing anything and is just enjoying the ride.

Daigo will be fine; built his on team with Cygames, growing the jap scene for legit prizes and sponsoring EVO. Same with Valle and his levelup deals. Them OGs know what's up, they can keep playing but it's time to grow up in a sense.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Get the whole entire fukk outta here with that bullshyt. If that's your career you're a career loser. I don't give a fukk how much money they pay. And you sound dumb as shyt, I live in the hood, nikkaz ain't in the fukkin hood playing esports :wtf:

nikka, five nikkaz got shot on my block last week, a.c. don't work great in the ghetto, why you think they be outside. nikkaz think panhandling is a way, but they possibly homeless, nikkaz family members strung out, people need pampers or even food but luckily today is the 15th assuming mom pops didn't sell all the food stamps at 2 for $1 rate.

What I'm trying to convey is you over privileged internet muthafukkas are hilarious. What do you do when your game of choice becomes obsolete?

What about the 99.9+% of black kids who don't make a dime off playing games, let's hold off on giving esports the naacp award. I'm certain gaming has ruined more families than helped :whoa: