How does thecoli feel about Mike Ross?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My lil bro watched him and gootecks religiously on youtube.

Through them is how I found out about Maximillian.

He gotta be regretting walking out of the FGC scene cause even with his personal negative opinions its clear as day its starting to really break out, could have been apart of that. Hell he still can if he wanted to.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
My lil bro watched him and gootecks religiously on youtube.

Through them is how I found out about Maximillian.

He gotta be regretting walking out of the FGC scene cause even with his personal negative opinions its clear as day its starting to really break out, could have been apart of that. Hell he still can if he wanted to.

Bruh is more exciting than most of these shytty commentators

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Whiny bytch with his Catcher in the Rye bytchassness. “i dont suck dikk”:stopitslime: FoH talkin about building a company sounding like LTG.

What he thought working with capcom was gonna be all Hadoken and Chun Li hentai?

Dude had a perfect opportunity to put on a lot of people and grow into something huge but because he dont understand business works or how to quantify shyt to the Japs they saw him as an guy with a talk show. Instead of a PR piece who could move units. He couldve gotten a sweet gig with ArcSys or Bamco, but nah he had to run his mouth.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Whiny bytch with his Catcher in the Rye bytchassness. “i dont suck dikk”:stopitslime: FoH talkin about building a company sounding like LTG.

What he thought working with capcom was gonna be all Hadoken and Chun Li hentai?

Dude had a perfect opportunity to put on a lot of people and grow into something huge but because he dont understand business works or how to quantify shyt to the Japs they saw him as an guy with a talk show. Instead of a PR piece who could move units. He couldve gotten a sweet gig with ArcSys or Bamco, but nah he had to run his mouth.
Now he can impact the world instead of playing with imaginary fireballs :francis:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I have to agree with this, he tried to be a purist not understanding that business is business. He could & should have been key figurehead within the scene as the fgc/eSports grows

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I mean if you're the biggest jobber in FGC history, might as well make some money off of it. But even his sponsors knew, he brings nothing to the table. Yipes kills hims on commentary, Kbrad handles trolling better, and F.Champ actually wins. Ross is just basura with a personality. That won't last long, maybe in the WWE, but not in the FGC.