How does the NBA DPOY get voted to the All NBA Defensive 2nd TEAM?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Kobe is no longer a great defender. He shouldn't even have made it on the second team.

yea I know I was just trolling lol he really shouldn't have made either first or second team the past what 3 or 4 years lol but in his prime he one the best perimeter and versatile defender, he could guard 4 positions, but he hasn't been great at defense the best couple of years though

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
surprised there was no Iggy or Marion. Deng is that dude, but on Defense at the 3, Iggy & Marion>Deng

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
yea I know I was just trolling lol he really shouldn't have made either first or second team the past what 3 or 4 years lol but in his prime he one the best perimeter and versatile defender, he could guard 4 positions, but he hasn't been great at defense the best couple of years though
He deserved second team in 09. But you are right about 10', 11' and this year.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Rondo made the team when he is not even the best point guard defender on his team?

Rondo gambles far too often, and Bradley is much better at staying in front of his man the whole length of the floor, but that's more a testament to how fast Bradley got as good as he did defensively rather than a knock on Rondo that you'd notice that.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

:russ: