How does The-Coli feel about wops?

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
I was having an argument with my friend today. He is black and fairly prejudice against whites. Im like "Dude....Im white and you smoked after me and drank booze after me plenty of times, you aint about that racist life for real."

He proceeded to say Italians aren't white...I says well then what are we :sitdown: I had to break it down to him how Im from Europe too along with the rest of the CACS...

It really got me thinking though....I know my culture personally feels like we're the best CACs :jawalrus: Like you could put me in a room with a dumb polock, a german, an ginger irish fakkit, etc., and I have the confidence to think I stand out because I can make pasta sauce from scratch :jawalrus:

I've dealt with many people, black, rican, asian...and all of them have the mind state that Italians aren't really CACs....but we really are...we're just the best CACs:jawalrus:

What says the Coli?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

Depends on where you from

I know an Italian from Sardinia who identifies more with her moorish side.

Daps
WOP = With Out Papers.

we were the original illegal immigrants breh....shyt, my grandparents on my mothers side snuck in through Canada :pachaha:

You couldnt just say Italians? Dont insult your own race to look good for a bunch of stupid nikkas. Have some damn pride within yourself to not use racial epithets for your own people. Just because your around clowns doesnt mean you have to wear a red nose too.

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
You couldnt just say Italians? Dont insult your own race to look good for a bunch of stupid nikkas. Have some damn pride within yourself to not use racial epithets for your own people. Just because your around clowns doesnt mean you have to wear a red nose too.

To attempt to make a justification here, which will most likely be not too much intelligent, I admit...just as blacks refer to others as their "nikka"....we refer to others who aren't totally Americanized as "wops".

For instance, my mom and dad still talk in Italian, when Im over there house I speak to them in it, my mom makes pasta and sauce from fresh tomatoes simmering all day on sundays ( :ahh: )....we call ourselves wops. There are americanized Italians, that heat up spaghetti, buy frozen garlic bread, and make sauce out of a jar from the supermarket.

So if Im riding around with a fellow wop, and we're going to meet another Italian dude I know but he hasn't met, it isn't uncommon for them to ask me if he's a "wop"