How does one become a Microsoft Stan?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The OG Xbox caught my attention because the games with custom soundtracks put your music IN the game, not over it

For example in San Andreas, Im doing drive bys and shyt to my own music

The 360 came out, it didnt improve upon this feature, but you could still play your music OVER the game, and that motherfukker brought it with the games.

The Xbox One came out, and I wasnt feeling it, the games werent there, I waited two years to get one and the games never came

Then I got a PC, still got love for the controllers and some of their games, but I dont see myself getting the system

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
IDK...:mjlol: maybe if someone works for the company in an executive position??? I mean other than that... the idolatry makes no sense... but I guess people need something to believe in...

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Sony fans and products forced me into it in the 90s. When ps1 dropped, we couldn't afford it and I was clowned for still playing SNES. When I finally got the N64, PS2 dropped a few months later and the clowning started again. All the walkmans I owned were Sony and would die after 3 months or so. FF stans made it worse.

When we finally got A home theater system, guess what brand it was. After a year, it worked when it wanted. I had to become a child engineer to get the shyt to work to the point where I became the handyman in the house. People still expect me to fix electronics to this day.

Sony blank CDs are the work CDs of all time. Sony movies suck for the most part. Sony gave my little cousin a bullshyt 15k contract and charged him for using their studio, then threaten to sue him if he tried sell his music to local radio stations. 7 years ago, I had 4 job interviews at their R&D site here in Jersey and they gave me the run around then ghosted me. The Sony leaks confirmed most of what I thought of the entertainment side of their company.....they don't know wtf they're doing.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Sony fans and products forced me into it in the 90s. When ps1 dropped, we couldn't afford it and I was clowned for still playing SNES. When I finally got the N64, PS2 dropped a few months later and the clowning started again. All the walkmans I owned were Sony and would die after 3 months or so. FF stans made it worse.

When we finally got A home theater system, guess what brand it was. After a year, it worked when it wanted. I had to become a child engineer to get the shyt to work to the point where I became the handyman in the house. People still expect me to fix electronics to this day.

Sony blank CDs are the work CDs of all time. Sony movies suck for the most part. Sony gave my little cousin a bullshyt 15k contract and charged him for using their studio, then threaten to sue him if he tried sell his music to local radio stations. 7 years ago, I had 4 job interviews at their R&D site here in Jersey and they gave me the run around then ghosted me. The Sony leaks confirmed most of what I thought of the entertainment side of their company.....they don't know wtf they're doing.

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Every xbox stans origin story is filled with trauma :dahell:

Nikka said all that and aint mentioned nothing about games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if you survive an overdose of mountain dew and doritos, you will awaken as an xbot

doritos-extreme.gif