How does "Bad Boys 2" go down in film history?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"Bad Boys II" was a great sequel that up the ante on everything that made the original great. The humor was even more funny, the action was even more over the top. The car chases are GOAT status only the "The Matrix Reloaded" or maybe "Ronin" or some old school "Dirty Harry" flicks are messing the freeway chase in this. The only thing I will agree with the complaints was maybe it was about 15-20 minutes too long. I'm cool with the Cuba scene but it should of came earlier i the film. The soundtrack was great too just like Part 1. Puffy came through with a great soundtrack even went Double Platinum and won a grammy.

It's crazy it's been 11 years and still no Bad Boys III. Out of all the sequels Will has done this should of been top priority. If Bay can do "Pain and Gain" and another "Transformers" than BB3 should been next. Will needs a hit after "After Earth" and Martin has been MIA for a minute his last movie was "Big Momma House 3". I think Bad Boys III can be dope, have a new drug kingpin and have Martin and Will work with a new younger Bad Boy (Tyrese? Michael B Jordan? Derrick Luke). But to make it realistic time wise, have Martin Kids been teenagers and going to college and have Will have a baby momma with a 10 year old son.

Mike Lowery can't be a playboy forever, it would be logical he would of knocked up one of them chicks by now. The returning cast members should be Gabreille Union (She's just too fine and I liked her character), Joe Pantialino (He's funny as hell as the Captain). But if they start now we could have a movie out by Summer 2017 or 2016. It's crazy to believe that almost 20 years ago this 15 year old went to watch "Bad Boys" with two of my favorite TV Stars teaming up. It was the 1st blockbuster action movie to star two Blacks in the lead. It made history. They have to finish the trilogy. Both soundtracks are Classics, this video was funny for "Shy Guy" with Martin and Will Dancing back in 95:

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Love the posters too:

bad-boys-poster_94213-1600x1200.jpg

bad_boys_2_poster_will_smith_martin_1.jpg

bad-boys-team.jpg

After losing his mega deal with Disney, rumors are going that Iconic Blockbuster Producer Jerry Bruckheimer wants another "Bad Boys III". Martin, Will and Michael Bay said OK but the script drafts they have read they haven't like. They are waiting for the right script before they go. Right now 3 drafts have been submitted and they were all denied. "Bad Boys" is Michael Bay's 1st film, the Trilogy will be completed.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it is a decent film nothing spectacular, some good set pieces, but the pacing was off and the film felt too long. I feel part 1 is the superior film due to the chemistry Will and Martin hard also the fact that the majority of the lines were ad-libbed which gave it more personality. 2 did not have that magic and felt forced at times.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bay having too much unnecessary fun with explosives and ammo:ld:

...but Will & Martin chemistry made it a worthwhile :popcorn: flick, and the 1st one will always reign supreme:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who says sequels have to come out two years after the original?:stopitslime:

Bad Boys came out 1995 Bad Boys II came out in 2003 nearly ten years later, and now they talking about part III after ten years,

Bad Boys was the best buddy cop movie ever, the action and comedy were slick
the score was better too as well as the pacing, everything was better

Last edited:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Bad Boys come out 1995 Bad Boys II came out in 2003 nearly ten years later, and now they talking apart part III after ten years,

Bad Boys was the best buddy cop movie ever, the action and comedy were slick
the score was better too as well as the pacing, everything was better
So if they would've came out with a sequel in 98 it would have been?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Very entertaining IMO...I saw them both when they were in the theaters....and although it almost took 10 years for the 2nd to come out...it did not disappoint

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
One of the worst movies I think I've ever seen.

Really.

That's not hyperbole, that movie is straight up fukking, indulgent, overwrought, interminable, unfunny, bad music, 15 car chases, Miami detectives indiscriminately murdering people, drug bust at a fukking KKK meeting, travelling to CUBA...I repeat TRAVELLING TO fukkING CUBA TO KILL JOHNNY TAPIA AND HALF OF THE fukkING CUBAN ARMY, destroying an entire neighborhood where a fraction of the drugs are made so it's 'OK' to rip through an entire village where entire homes are pulverized, checking out a dead woman's large breasts, I repeat, THERE IS A SCENE WHERE WILL SMITH COMMENTS ON A DEAD WOMAN'S HUGE t*ts, Peter Stormare playing an over the top Russian guy, Martin Lawrence living in a fukking MANSION ON THE WATER ON A DETECTIVE SALARY BUT STILL bytchING ABOUT A $3000 ABOVE THE GROUND POOL WHICH THE DOG DESTROYS NOT ONCE...BUT fukkING TWICE.

THE LINE, "WHAT'S AN ERECTION"

THE fukkING HAITIAN GANG.

WILL SMITH, OF COURSE, AS A NERD IN HIGH SCHOOL.

THE LINE, "I'll put down the gun, RIGHT NEXT TO THE MINEEE!!"

P DIDDY AS THE EXECUTIVE SOUNDTRACK PRODUCER?

fukk THAT MOVIE.

fukk THAT MOVIE IN THE FACE UNTIL IT DIES. :PACSPIT:

LnlHIrk.png