How does "Bad Boys 2" go down in film history?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I loved it. Seen it in the theaters and it was probably the best theater experience I've ever had. Actually had to rewatch it a second time to hear certain scenes because everyone was laughing so hard and I couldn't hear shyt.

Fred.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
One of the worst movies I think I've ever seen.

Really.

That's not hyperbole, that movie is straight up fukking, indulgent, overwrought, interminable, unfunny, bad music, 15 car chases, Miami detectives indiscriminately murdering people, drug bust at a fukking KKK meeting, travelling to CUBA...I repeat TRAVELLING TO fukkING CUBA TO KILL JOHNNY TAPIA AND HALF OF THE fukkING CUBAN ARMY, destroying an entire neighborhood where a fraction of the drugs are made so it's 'OK' to rip through an entire village where entire homes are pulverized, checking out a dead woman's large breasts, I repeat, THERE IS A SCENE WHERE WILL SMITH COMMENTS ON A DEAD WOMAN'S HUGE t*ts, Peter Stormare playing an over the top Russian guy, Martin Lawrence living in a fukking MANSION ON THE WATER ON A DETECTIVE SALARY BUT STILL bytchING ABOUT A $3000 ABOVE THE GROUND POOL WHICH THE DOG DESTROYS NOT ONCE...BUT fukkING TWICE.

THE LINE, "WHAT'S AN ERECTION"

THE fukkING HAITIAN GANG.

WILL SMITH, OF COURSE, AS A NERD IN HIGH SCHOOL.

THE LINE, "I'll put down the gun, RIGHT NEXT TO THE MINEEE!!"

P DIDDY AS THE EXECUTIVE SOUNDTRACK PRODUCER?

fukk THAT MOVIE.

fukk THAT MOVIE IN THE FACE UNTIL IT DIES. :PACSPIT:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need start filming part 3, asap. Don't know what the hold up is.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Nice fukking fish.....big fukking eyes:dead:

Movies hilarious but was wayy too long, its definately time for the 3rd movie for sure. I see no reason for their not to be atleast 3 or 4 of these mother fukkers right now:yeshrug:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Really.

That's not hyperbole, that movie is straight up fukking, indulgent, overwrought, interminable, unfunny, bad music, 15 car chases, Miami detectives indiscriminately murdering people, drug bust at a fukking KKK meeting, travelling to CUBA...I repeat TRAVELLING TO fukkING CUBA TO KILL JOHNNY TAPIA AND HALF OF THE fukkING CUBAN ARMY, destroying an entire neighborhood where a fraction of the drugs are made so it's 'OK' to rip through an entire village where entire homes are pulverized, checking out a dead woman's large breasts, I repeat, THERE IS A SCENE WHERE WILL SMITH COMMENTS ON A DEAD WOMAN'S HUGE t*ts, Peter Stormare playing an over the top Russian guy, Martin Lawrence living in a fukking MANSION ON THE WATER ON A DETECTIVE SALARY BUT STILL bytchING ABOUT A $3000 ABOVE THE GROUND POOL WHICH THE DOG DESTROYS NOT ONCE...BUT fukkING TWICE.

fukk THAT MOVIE.

first movie i ever walked out of

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Really.

fukk THAT MOVIE.

:dahell::camby:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Really.

fukk THAT MOVIE.

It's a mindless and enjoyable movie. GOAT ignorant ass action flick set in one of the GOAT cities. Then again, i'm not surprised a cac wouldn't appreciate it :skip: