How does "Bad Boys 2" go down in film history?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So cacs can clearly appreciate it?

Some can, some can't. I'd say it's more likely the IMDB-browsing, Starbucks purveying, Apple user cac wouldn't appreciate a movie like this. The wanna-be-down, culture vulture cac would probably appreciate it though :ehh:

This is a movie that is meant to be mindlessly enjoyed. I suspend all reality-based logic when watching a movie like this. It's a homage to over-the-top action movies where you could just sit back and enjoy yourself. I saw it in theatres and I can genuinely say it's one of the best in-theatre watching experiences I've ever had with a movie.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Some can, some can't. I'd say it's more likely the IMDB-browsing, Starbucks purveying, Apple user cac wouldn't appreciate a movie like this. The wanna-be-down, culture vulture cac would probably appreciate it though :ehh:

This is a movie that is meant to be mindlessly enjoyed. I suspend all reality-based logic when watching a movie like this. It's a homage to over-the-top action movies where you could just sit back and enjoy yourself. I saw it in theatres and I can genuinely say it's one of the best in-theatre watching experiences I've ever had with a movie.

Yeah I saw it in theaters too nikka, I fell asleep and watched it when it came on DVD.

fukk outta my face with 'homages' :mjlol:

It's fukking terrible, even the action scenes are uninspired and mundane.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I saw it in theaters too nikka, I fell asleep and watched it when it came on DVD.

fukk outta my face with 'homages' :mjlol:

It's fukking terrible, even the action scenes are uninspired and mundane.

Ok, so make another action-comedy film

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
excellent movie.. epitome of a popcorn flick :blessed:

i'll watch this and the first one any time they're on tv.

their lil dance routine in the jamaican dude's shop :banderas:

where the fukk is part 3 :damn:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Will be one of the films they put in the time capsule so 200 years from now future generations can enjoy it.

Unless they are of a certain, let's say, persuasion like @penfield :mjpls:

Attention spans will be so short in the future I reckon the idea of them sitting through a movie as boring as BBII is a fantasy.