How do you nikkas gym after work?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I duno how they go to the gym at all. bytches all sweaty in tight clothes with all they parts jigglin around n shyt. I can't get a damn thing done in there. I never worked out tough in a gym til I joined a boxing gym, too much of a sausagefest to ever get distracted.

I exercise after work too tho, just take a small break to chill and smoke and have a snack after an hour or so just get up and do the shyt.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I duno how they go to the gym at all. bytches all sweaty in tight clothes with all they parts jigglin around n shyt. I can't get a damn thing done in there. I never worked out tough in a gym til I joined a boxing gym, too much of a sausagefest to ever get distracted.

I exercise after work too tho, just take a small break to chill and smoke and have a snack after an hour or so just get up and do the shyt.
My breaks usually turn Into eating that turns into lying down turns into sleep

king-laylow

Orale holmes..
Daps
Reppin
Califas
i get off @ 2:30 pm so i go get the gym done right after, usually finish around 5. :manny: it gets easy after a while.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I hit the gym 3x a week and my scheduele is 4 days/12 hours a week so it doesn't intrude much on my gym time.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Depends on my work load to be honest. Sometimes I have 6 stores and 12 hour days and soon as i get home i eat and sleep. Some days i just have 4 and get off early and go right to the gym