How do you manage all these passwords?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I use 2 factor on everything, and token authenticators.

LastPass scrambles all my passwords. LastPass also uses two factor.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I use 2 factor on everything, and token authenticators.

LastPass scrambles all my passwords. LastPass also uses two factor.
One security measure I took years ago is I stopped using my real cell phone number. I only give out a Google voice number so nobody is calling up my cell phone provider and social engineering into my account because the only places that have my real number are for 2FA. When Google enables MMS through Hangouts it was a blessing.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
On most things I keep it simple between one - four other passwords. When it comes to the work ones, I have to seriously think those over & make sure they are unique. A time or two I've use the Coli as my work passwords. Lol, yes I'm about that Coli life even at work. My last password was youwack, lol ones that no one will think of to use. And then to make it even better I have to add special characters

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I use 3 universal passwords on everything, if one doesnt work it has to be one of the other 2
I also have em written down in a small notepad I keep in my house safe along with the names of people that owe me money :birdman:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
write them down on a piece of paper near your computer. theyre way more likely to get stolen by a hacker than a home invader.
I actually do this :snoop:

I keep it in a safe place. And i dont put important shyt like my bank or main email on it.

If i get robbed worst that could happen is some fukker watching my Netflix :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just use one and change the number

Like london54@
Then London55@

Etc

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lasspass >>>>>
Yeah having used LastPass for just a few hours this is superior to other methods. On my Android I can now use the fingerprint scanner on all sites just like one could in iOS.

This is the way passwords should be handled.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah having used LastPass for just a few hours this is superior to other methods. On my Android I can now use the fingerprint scanner on all sites just like one could in iOS.

This is the way passwords should be handled.
Yup. I have it for iPhone. I love how it integrates seamlessly in Safari (and on Mac) Like this shyt is worth paying for.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yup. I have it for iPhone. I love how it integrates seamlessly in Safari (and on Mac) Like this shyt is worth paying for.
its probably worse on iPhone than anything else. I installed it on iPhone, Android and Windows. on iPhone its not as seamless. On Android if I open up pretty much any app LastPass pops up to log in. On iOS you have to copy paste in many apps or press the share button in the web browser. I'm not saying it's unuseable but it's far less seamless.