• Burnt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, just know them finest of steaks u think you eating probably dropped on the floor or has been sent back by a previous customer and the chef cooked it making the same face.

Restaurant kitchens don't work like this, at all.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Restaurant kitchens don't work like this, at all.
I used to work at a four diamond resort steakhouse.
because we want the customers at the same table to get their food at the same time we would keep some well done steaks on a rack above the grill to keep warm. So if you ordered well done you basically got the equivalent of a preprepared fastfood burger under heat lamps while everybody elses food was cooked to order.

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
bum ass nikkas be ordering well done and shaking the whole damn table tryna cut that shyt
:mjtf:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:.

That is absolutely true.:russ:.

When I was in Australia a few years ago, I went to this high end steakhouse and ordered a nice aged bone-in ribeye med-rare. The steak was great, but I could not get the steak to come apart from the bone. We were at one of those "for two" tables, and I'm looking around at everyone because as I'm trying to cut this steak, the table starts shaking. I had to think really hard about being "that American" and just picking up the steak and eating it right off the bone.:russ:.

I decided to just cut that shyt at 1,000 mph with my knife and ended up getting it.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
And, anyone getting their steak well-done..........just get a dame burger instead.

Nothing blows my mine more when I go out to eat than when someone gets a filet well-done.:mindblown:.