How do you justify paying fast food workers more money when so many of them are trash at their job?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
They also need to slow down on hiring the special needs people. One of them muthafukkaz looked down in my bag to make sure all my food was in there and he inadvertently slobbed in my bag:dahell:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I thought it was just me. Service standards have gone to shyt post covid especially in certain areas :mjpls:

Some of these kids be spaced out or on their phones. They'll look right through you and go back to their phone like you don't exist or they move slow as mollases. Then sometimes they act like you are bothering them by coming into their place of business.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
That's DICED pepperoni.

You fukked-up your own order.​
Dumbass

The restaurant chain themselves refer to it as chopped pepperoni

Stop simpin for these dumbass fast food workers :mjlol:

Even if they didn’t know it’s not rocket science to ask a question. You mean if someone tells you “just chopped the pepperoni up into smaller pieces “ you still can’t understand ? :mjlol:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yeah, I thought it was just me. Service standards have gone to shyt post covid especially in certain areas :mjpls:

Some of these kids be spaced out or on their phones. They'll look right through you and go back to their phone like you don't exist or they move slow as mollases. Then sometimes they act like you are bothering them by coming into their place of business.
I remember going to Wendy’s one time

Ordered chili with extra cheese no onions

I got it and it was no cheese with extra onions so I bought it back to the counter girl and told her. She went and remade another chili and did the EXACT SAME THING again.

I told her again, extra cheese no onions. Shes
Dead ass looking at me confused as hell.

:snoop:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Can I get uh ughhhh cheeseburger with everything on it…but ugggh can you cut the cheese in half :troll:

And uggh….i don’t want pickles and no mayo :troll:

Oh yea…I don’t want both buns toasted. Just toast the bottom one a little :troll:

That’s why your orders are wrong :umad:

Never a Problem at In N Out:banderas:who btw Pays pretty damn solid from what I hear:ehh: