How do you justify paying fast food workers more money when so many of them are trash at their job?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
For real is it me or do they all hire from fukking group hones or somethung because ive been gettung into huge fights because they always fukk up and are nasty to boot. Half of them have downs.

I literally havent gotten a straught order in years. Seriously. Always something missing or fukked up. Always. Not even exagerrating. Maybe 1/10 orders are correct its why i stopped eating out.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Fast Food cost just as much as normal human food plus rude attitudes … it’s not worth it …

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif
:mjpls:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
For real is it me or do they all hire from fukking group hones or somethung because ive been gettung into huge fights because they always fukk up and are nasty to boot. Half of them have downs.

I literally havent gotten a straught order in years. Seriously. Always something missing or fukked up. Always.

Its called fast food. Like if you cant tell the worlds going to hell watch as kids camt even make a cheeseburger correctly. Sad shyt.
I order double pepperoni

Told them if they can chop half of the pepperoni broad said Ocay

Get the pizza it’s one serving of pepperoni with one half of the pizza chopped in squares …

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Are the people the problem or management? shyt starts from the top trickles down.

Jimmy John’s, Chick fil-a, and chipotle has never been a problem :yeshrug:

Now places like Popeyes are pure fukkin garbage cause nobody cares.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I order double pepperoni

Told them if they can chop half of the pepperoni broad said Ocay

Get the pizza it’s one serving of pepperoni with one half of the pizza chopped in squares …
Ever get a big mac with no burger?

TWICE this happened. fukking like … idk what to say to them.

I just got a kfc bucket for the fam. Sposed to be 3 of each type. I get 3 2 2 1

Like i gotta count the chicken in the bucket bro. Seriously. Your gonna make me do this.

And i have to. Every time.

Its EVERYWHERE too

Our generation could fill the bag correctly sorry these kids have brain rot.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I literally havent gotten a straught order in years. Seriously. Always something missing or fukked up. Always. Not even exagerrating. Maybe 1/10 orders are correct its why i stopped eating out.
If your order is always wrong you might just be the problem :patrice:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Example?

Outside of cops idk any profession where most the employees are bad at the job
Customer service reps for example as most of them don't know the answer nor know how to navigate a grumpy customer eventhough that's what their trained to do. Not to mention most of them don't know how to talk to customers.

It would amaze you at how many people are terrible at their job, yet doesn't stop them from asking for more money. I deal with it on a daily basis and we're literally talking about high salaried colleagues.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Ever get a big mac with no burger?

TWICE this happened. fukking like … idk what to say to them.

I just got a kfc bucket for the fam. Sposed to be 3 of each type. I get 3 2 2 1

Like i gotta count the chicken in the bucket bro. Seriously. Your gonna make me do this.

And i have to. Every time.

Its EVERYWHERE too
Yep. Seems like ever since Covid you can’t order food anymore without having to baby the employees so they get it right …