How do you feel about 'Bonus tracks', or 'Deluxe Edition' albums

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: at Bonus Tracks.

Seriously, how does overseas albums gets the bonus tracks instead of American albums. Because of that bullshyt, I missed out on countless songs like Sunshower, Hope (from HHID), and recently Ancient People (from Distant Relatives).

Deluxe Edition is cool. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:pacspit: at Bonus Tracks.

Seriously, how does overseas albums gets the bonus tracks instead of American albums. Because of that bullshyt, I missed out on countless songs like Sunshower, Hope (from HHID), and recently Ancient People (from Distant Relatives).

Deluxe Edition is cool. :manny:

Sometimes that's because of sample issues...

Ancient People was an iTunes bonus track, not overseas...

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
there's three version of Songs in A minor, fukkin labels. I just discover a few months ago there's been a murder by jay z accidently by doawloading the us version, my version is europeen, it have three hova's songs interlude and girls best friends. Who have cant knock the hustle remix on his RD copy, this track is fire while other versions have can I live 2.
There's also war reports copies with the closer Sam Sneed version, better than the original.
No idea's original on stillmatic is better than the lost tapes one (which I like though)
And I was upset that brandy's never say never didn't have nor almost doesn't count (radio edit) nor have you ever (radio edit), both iller than the originals

Daps
They purposefully throw their best songs on it so people will but that version of the album. :pacspit: @ these "artists".