How do you cut off a fat girl after you smash?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i need advice, brehs :lupe:

I smashed a POF fawg and actually treated her nicer than everyone else and now she blowing my phone up :huhldup: :scusthov:

All the other dudes hit then put her on ignore status but I didn't just yet...wanted to let her down easy :lupe:

So, i already told her that she aint the only one tryna be the only one, and that I'm still dealing with my ex, so now all I need is help with slowly falling back. :lupe:

I think I'm going to keep saying I'm busy and then just say my ex and I made things official again :ehh:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just tell her that you don't fukk fat chicks and to get her smothered pork-chop ass off your facebook page.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Just tell her that you don't fukk fat chicks and to get her smothered pork-chop ass off your facebook page.

i told her my Facebook is deactivated :myman:

she has my cell number, my Instagram and knows where I live :lupe:

Imma just slowly fall back and say I see her as a friend :leon:

and that my ex and I are back :leon:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
T/s talkin about smashin women :shaq2:

Then on top of that u gave her your instagram and she knows your address and number ?:mindblown: why does a J/o have all this info bruh? You're doing it all wrong

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
I hadthis fat chick in my Sophmore Television course at my college that's real dumb. So I tolf her i would help her out with her paper. So she told me to come to her place and we could work on it. so i goes over there and the door is open and she is sittin on the toirlet.. I'm like "wtf, you want me to wait in the kitchen?" she was like "nah, you can come in here" I was like "no".
So she came out the bathroom (didnt warsh her hands btw) and we got into the books. After about 5 minutes she gets a glass off mirk and starts drinking it seductively, spilling drops out her mouth and into her cleavge. Then she starts rubbin my hair and I said "We gotta study She said "You think i brought you here to study niggga???" and started being more aggressive with her hair rubbing. I'm like "WTF you think you doing? Stop it" and she was like "You know this ain't a game, you know whats up. You gonna beat this". I said "No I'm not" and tried to get off the couch, but she grabbed my trousers. I kinda yelped a little bit, cuz she was strong. So I kicked her and jumped up, but my pants ripped, so i ran out her house with my pants still in her hand. She looked like Forest Whitaker

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i need advice, brehs :lupe:

I smashed a POF fawg and actually treated her nicer than everyone else and now she blowing my phone up :huhldup: :scusthov:

All the other dudes hit then put her on ignore status but I didn't just yet...wanted to let her down easy :lupe:

So, i already told her that she aint the only one tryna be the only one, and that I'm still dealing with my ex, so now all I need is help with slowly falling back. :lupe:

I think I'm going to keep saying I'm busy and then just say my ex and I made things official again :ehh:

u should have used google voice. that would have allowed you to block her call and escape into anonymity (sp).

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
T/s talkin about smashin women :shaq2:

Then on top of that u gave her your isntagram and she knows your address and number ?:mindblown: why does a J/o have all this info bruh? You're doing it all wrong

bc i keep it real up front and say "i dont want anything serious"

she came over and i got head the 1st night, p*ssy the 2nd and smashed at her house the 3rd :youngsabo:

imma just keep it trill and let her know the da deal :youngsabo:

she already got a hint :youngsabo:

but i needed that p*ssy man...i was on an 8 week drought :ohlawd:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I hadthis fat chick in my Sophmore Television course at my college that's real dumb. So I tolf her i would help her out with her paper. So she told me to come to her place and we could work on it. so i goes over there and the door is open and she is sittin on the toirlet.. I'm like "wtf, you want me to wait in the kitchen?" she was like "nah, you can come in here" I was like "no".
So she came out the bathroom (didnt warsh her hands btw) and we got into the books. After about 5 minutes she gets a glass off mirk and starts drinking it seductively, spilling drops out her mouth and into her cleavge. Then she starts rubbin my hair and I said "We gotta study She said "You think i brought you here to study niggga???" and started being more aggressive with her hair rubbing. I'm like "WTF you think you doing? Stop it" and she was like "You know this ain't a game, you know whats up. You gonna beat this". I said "No I'm not" and tried to get off the couch, but she grabbed my trousers. I kinda screamed a little bit, cuz she was strong. So I kicked her and jumped up, but my pants ripped, so i ran out her house with my pants still in her hand.

:aicmon: sounded believeable til that last part.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
smh... whats the point of "smashing"? Really? ..... you get the same thing from masturbating...

nikka i did that twice a day for 8 weeks straight nikka :pachaha:

nikka i needed that p*ssy nikka :pachaha:

nikka now i can go a week without jerking off and p*ssy is just calming and relaxing and stress relieving nikka :wow: